- City of BramptonCo-Chair, Cycling Advisory Commitee, 2015 - presentThe Cycling Advisory Committee provides an advisory role to Council by fulfilling the following mandate: - Provide advice on matters pertaining to cycling in Brampton by responding to requests from staff and Council related to both utilitarian and recreational cycling in the City. - Provide input to City staff on the delivery of the Bicycle Facility Implementation Program. - Review legislation and policies relating to cycling and advocate to City Council and other legislative bodies for cycling-supportive legislation and policies. - Assist staff with updates and implementation of the Pathways Master Plan. - Liaise with the following groups to effectively utilize resources and share information relating to cycling in Brampton: + Brampton Safe City – Road Safety Committee + Cycling Committees and/or staff from surrounding municipalities + Peel Regional Police + Brampton Transit + Professional Organizations (OTC, Velo Ontario, etc.) - Represent the cycling community and promote all forms of cycling activities within Brampton through campaigns, community rides and an annual promotional event; - Work with the assigned City staff to meet the mandate of the committee by developing an achievable annual work plan including communications and budget requirements.
- SquareknotDeveloper, 2011 - present
- RCC Graphic DesignsFreelance Graphic Designer, 2011 - 2013
- Direct AntidoteSenior Web Publisher, 2010 - 2011
- Egan Visual Inc.Print and Web Graphic Designer, 2010
- Knowcean, Silvert'sGraphic Designer
- Turner Fenton Secondary School1996 - 2000O.S.S.D
- Seneca CollegeGraphic Design, 2000 - 2003
HIT AND RUN: SUV hits 67-year-old Brampton cyclist and flees the scene
A Brampton cyclist has been hospitalized tonight (Jan. 27) after he was struck by an SUV that fled the scene.
Questions still remain about Region’s waste collection program
Squirrels are ravaging the Region of Peel’s new waste collection carts.
New automated garbage collection will require residents’ help
eginning Jan. 4, 2016, Peel residents who currently receive curbside collection services will be moving to biweekly, cart-based collection.
Lost LRT vote spills over to downtown revitalization debate
“Lipstick on a pig.” That was the verdict of several city councillors and public supporters of Light Rail Transit (LRT) as they slammed the
Judge denies injunction against Brampton councillor
Court documents filed allege Martin Medeiros misled voters about residency
Streetfilms | D.C.’s Pennsylvania Avenue Bike Lane Story
Gabe Klein, former Commissioner of Transportation for the cities of Washington, D.C. and Chicago, talks a little about how the center-runnin
Brampton bus drivers asked to give up 30 minute unpaid lunch break
Brampton Transit drivers are being asked to give up their 30 minute unpaid lunch break, a move that union officials worry would increase dri
Proposed railway bypass would take freight trains off commuter track, op...
Mississauga councillors gave the thumbs up to a study yesterday looking at the feasibility of building a railway bypass line that would pave
City’s chief bureaucrat issues gag order against councillors
The city’s acting chief administrative officer has issued a sweeping gag order against councillors seeking information related to the contro