- Turner Fenton Secondary School1996 - 2000O.S.S.D
- Seneca CollegeGraphic Design, 2000 - 2003
- Strava Mobile
- City of BramptonCo-Chair, Cycling Advisory Commitee, 2015 - presentThe Cycling Advisory Committee provides an advisory role to Council by fulfilling the following mandate: - Provide advice on matters pertaining to cycling in Brampton by responding to requests from staff and Council related to both utilitarian and recreational cycling in the City. - Provide input to City staff on the delivery of the Bicycle Facility Implementation Program. - Review legislation and policies relating to cycling and advocate to City Council and other legislative bodies for cycling-supportive legislation and policies. - Assist staff with updates and implementation of the Pathways Master Plan. - Liaise with the following groups to effectively utilize resources and share information relating to cycling in Brampton: + Brampton Safe City – Road Safety Committee + Cycling Committees and/or staff from surrounding municipalities + Peel Regional Police + Brampton Transit + Professional Organizations (OTC, Velo Ontario, etc.) - Represent the cycling community and promote all forms of cycling activities within Brampton through campaigns, community rides and an annual promotional event; - Work with the assigned City staff to meet the mandate of the committee by developing an achievable annual work plan including communications and budget requirements.
- SquareknotDeveloper, 2011 - present
- RCC Graphic DesignsFreelance Graphic Designer, 2011 - 2013
- Direct AntidoteSenior Web Publisher, 2010 - 2011
- Egan Visual Inc.Print and Web Graphic Designer, 2010
- Knowcean, Silvert'sGraphic Designer
Pedal Power Equals Economic Prosperity - BikeBrampton
University of Toronto researcher Beth Savan presents economic benefits of cycling for transportation in GTA. Pedal power = economic prosperi
Bike to School Week Parent Experience - BikeBrampton
On the final day of Bike to School Week, the mother of a kindergarten student was locking his bike to the rack as I was counting the bikes.
Brampton Library Community Spotlight - BikeBrampton
Brampton Library has Community Spotlight on Active Lifestyles in June! BikeBrampton is pleased to support with “Biking Builds Communities” a
Why you should buck the trend and try not to get a tax refund - The Glob...
Although it feels great to get a refund, what’s really happening is you’re letting governments use your money interest-free every year
Have You Made The Pledge for 2016? - bikebrampton.ca
Every year in April kicks off 30 Days of Biking. Have you made the pledge for 2016? Despite our recent reminder that we sometimes get snow i
Toronto International Bicycle Show - bikebrampton.ca
Join us at Toronto International Bicycle Show Mar 4-6 2016. BikeBrampton & Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee will be promoting Bike the Cr
HIT AND RUN: SUV hits 67-year-old Brampton cyclist and flees the scene
A Brampton cyclist has been hospitalized tonight (Jan. 27) after he was struck by an SUV that fled the scene.
Questions still remain about Region’s waste collection program
Squirrels are ravaging the Region of Peel’s new waste collection carts.