It's the parked cars down this stretch that keep the charm.
I can't believe politicians would say no to this.
- City of BramptonCo-Chair, Cycling Advisory Commitee, 2015 - presentThe Cycling Advisory Committee provides an advisory role to Council by fulfilling the following mandate: - Provide advice on matters pertaining to cycling in Brampton by responding to requests from staff and Council related to both utilitarian and recreational cycling in the City. - Provide input to City staff on the delivery of the Bicycle Facility Implementation Program. - Review legislation and policies relating to cycling and advocate to City Council and other legislative bodies for cycling-supportive legislation and policies. - Assist staff with updates and implementation of the Pathways Master Plan. - Liaise with the following groups to effectively utilize resources and share information relating to cycling in Brampton: + Brampton Safe City – Road Safety Committee + Cycling Committees and/or staff from surrounding municipalities + Peel Regional Police + Brampton Transit + Professional Organizations (OTC, Velo Ontario, etc.) - Represent the cycling community and promote all forms of cycling activities within Brampton through campaigns, community rides and an annual promotional event; - Work with the assigned City staff to meet the mandate of the committee by developing an achievable annual work plan including communications and budget requirements.
- SquareknotDeveloper, 2011 - present
- RCC Graphic DesignsFreelance Graphic Designer, 2011 - 2013
- Direct AntidoteSenior Web Publisher, 2010 - 2011
- Egan Visual Inc.Print and Web Graphic Designer, 2010
- Knowcean, Silvert'sGraphic Designer
- Turner Fenton Secondary School1996 - 2000O.S.S.D
- Seneca CollegeGraphic Design, 2000 - 2003
BREAKING: Grandmother pushed down, robbed while out for a walk
BRAMPTON – A Brampton grandmother out for a walk with her 2-year-old grandson was pushed to the ground and had a gold chain ripped from her
Peel cops defend ‘street checks’ following public criticism
MISSISSAUGA — Peel Regional Police is defending its “street check” policy amid public criticism it’s no different than the controversial pra
Opposition to mayor’s downtown LRT plan gaining ground
BRAMPTON—Mayor Linda Jeffrey still has work to do to convince her city that a light rail transit route straight through downtown Brampton is
Why most Canadian children are now driven to school
Nearly three of four children aged 5-14 are being driven to schools in Canada, according to a small survey conducted by Parachute Canada for
The seven sins made by drivers looking to get hurt
Here’s a guide to Low Percentage Driving Moves that can get you hurt (or worse)
The Urban Cycling Survival Guide: Need-to-know Skills And Strategies For...
City cycling made simple North America''s cities have long been the domain of the car, but thanks to the undeniable benefits of active trans
WATCH VIDEO: Hate crime report reveals Blacks the most targeted group in...
BRAMPTON — The “Black community” is the most targeted group for hate crime in Mississauga and Brampton, according to a report that will be p
‘This ain’t Canada right now’: G20 police violated Charter rights, court...
By targeting protesters for searches and not letting them proceed, York Police violated Charter rights in June 2010, the appeals court decid