- City Colleges of ChicagoMid-Management, 1986 - 1987
- Wealthy AffiliateAffiliate, 2016 - presentWealthy Affiliate provides entrepreneurs with the four essentials required to run a thriving online business: Training, Support & Coaching, Tools and Services. Try it out for free at http://bit.ly/WA_link.
- Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC)G33 International Movements Branch Chief, 2015 - presentServes as G33I Branch chief of the G33 within the G3 Directorate. The Branch is comprised of Plans, Mobility (East and West teams) and Fusion Future Operations. As the G33I Branch chief, assists in the planning, direction and accomplishment of the Command Operations mission. Provides first line supervision and is responsible for developing program goals and objectives, work planning, scheduling and execution. Evaluates work performance and effectiveness and revises or recommends revisions in the goals, objectives and plans as necessary. Develops the G33I operational / exercise budget. Manages the administrative and technical aspects of programs and supervises approximately 35 civilian, military and contract personnel in the accomplishment of the mission.
- 595th Transportation Brigade (SDDC), US ArmyDeputy to the Commander, 2014 - 2015Serves as the Deputy to the Commander, Senior Transporter, and Civilian Senior Mentor for the 595th Transportation Brigade providing a single face to the field for Army Materiel Command (AMC), US Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), and SDDC elements, integrating strategic, operational and tactical level deployment and distribution support, filling transportation deployment/distribution gaps with SDDC technical capabilities, advising supported unit commanders on SDDC technical and transportation management capabilities, and tailoring support based on the tactical commanders' mission and equipment requirements as it links into the global enterprise. Shares overall leadership, supervisory and management responsibility with the Commander. Represents the Commander in high level meetings throughout government, industry, and the academic community. Negotiates diplomatically, tactfully, and persuasively in an international environment.
- 595th Transportation Brigade (SDDC), US ArmyDeputy Director of Operations, 2005 - 2014Advise and assist the Director of Operations in all phases of the Brigade's mission, which are to coordinate and control the movement of surface cargo shipments in Southwest Asia an area which covers 27 countries and 84 seaports and handles 63 percent of the global surface Defense Transportation System cargo to include all sustainment and unit shipments for Operations Iraqi and Enduring Freedom and New Dawn. Effectively manage 44 Soldiers, DoD Civilians and local national employees in 5 divisions to provide unparalleled surface transportation support to the Warfighters. Provide daily operations, training, security and force protection support to five subordinate transportation and deployment and distribution support battalions dispersed at 16 locations throughout this austere region. Senior technical advisor to the Brigade Commander. Transportation and Distribution Management Career Program Manager for the Brigade, counseling all civilian employees on their career goals and educational opportunities. Knowledge Management Officer for the Group. President of the Southwest Asia Chapter of the Transportation Corps Regimental Association. Top Secret SCI security clearance. Recognized as a prominent transportation and distribution expert in the USCENTCOM Theater; sought out for advice by senior leadership from USTRANSCOM, USCENTCOM, USARCENT and others. Skilled in all Microsoft Office applications as well as numerous transportation and in-transit visibility systems.
- 25th Infantry Division (Light), U.S. ArmyDivision Transportation Sergeant Major, 2000 - 2005Plan, coordinate and supervise transportation matters for the 25th Infantry Division (Light) and U.S. Army, Hawaii. Technical advisor to the Division staff. Conduct movement of personnel and cargo by air, rail, motor transport and sea. Conduct long-range planning, review and evaluation of operations. Conduct cost and mode analysis for movement of cargo and personnel. Evaluate the effectiveness of contract performance and quality through inspections. Lead and participate in transportation conferences and meetings with a diverse group of specialists. Develop and implement transportation plans and timetables. Prepare written reports and present briefings. Develop work shifts and team composition. Perform personnel management tasks. Direct workforce through subordinate branch and section supervisors. Make recommendations of key positions; review and certify job descriptions for lower level supervisors. Develop performance standards and appraise performance of lower level supervisors, approve performance appraisals of second line supervisors. Establish organizational and position structures. Maintain and control $2 million container/chassis fleet. Instruct in all facets of transportation. Maintain 50+ automation systems for the logistics office. Familiar with all transportation automation systems (TC-AIMS, TC-ACCIS, WPS, ICODES, etc). Familiar with all federal transportation regulations. Hazardous cargo certifier. Air load planner. Contracting Officer Representative. Liaison with transportation industry/carriers. Organization purchasing official.
- 25th Infantry Division (Light), U.S. ArmyOperations Sergeant, 1998 - 1999Managed the screening, validating, processing and coordinating of internal and external support requirements for the 25th Infantry Division (Light) and U.S. Army, Hawaii. Maintained historical tasking data utilizing automated data systems. Allocated resources to support external requirements. Acted as liaison between U.S. Army, civilian agencies, sister services and other organizations. Responsible for mentorship, counseling and the professional development of five senior supervisors. Supervisor of the Division Emergency Operations Center. Served as the section automation officer maintaining over 50 computer systems.
The Law of Attraction and our Health – Are they linked?
If I told you that your thoughts and feelings played a huge role in the state of your health would you be surprised? I believe that the Law
How to choose your first watch – No matter your budget!
Browsing online for a watch can be a bit overwhelming for some. Many do not even know where to begin searching. If you have come to this sit
50 Sales & Marketing Channels to Get Your First Sale From Your Onlin...
This guide provides entrepreneurs with 50 ways they can get their first sale through various marketing channels.