So the question I have today for my Google friends is.... If you have no moral center (moral relativism), and if you have no understanding of the founding principles of this nation, then how do lead the people and preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution?
Here is just another example of a talented job creator (hundreds of people have jobs because of the efforts of one man), who has passed on investing in new businesses in California (he was thinking about buying the San Diego Padres, but not now), and has lived in California his whole life. But now, Phil Mickelson is thinking of leaving California, or retiring from Golf, or never playing professional golf in California again, BECAUSE HIS TAX RATE IS 62-63%. So again Liberals, I ask you.. What are you going to do when there are no jobs, no job creators, no artists, no professional sports teams, no actors, and no industry supporting anyone? Where is your tax revenue going to come from to support a State where EVERYONE is on the public handout?
- Kozma-Maevers EnvironmentalManaging Partner / Director of Marketing, 2010 - present
- Kozma-Maevers Planning & DesignManaging Partner / Dirctor of Planning, 2010 - present
- University of PhoenixLead Faculty - Area Chair, 2008 - present
- City of La Quinta, CACommissioner - Historic Preservation Commission, 2011 - present
- University of PhoenixDoctor of Management in Organizational Leadership, 2011 - present
- University of SedonaPh.D. in Comparitive Religion and Culture, 2009 - 2012
- Chapman UniversityMaster of Arts in Organizational Leadership, 2004 - 2007
- Almeda UniversityMaster of Business Administration, 2002 - 2003
- Chapman UniversityBachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, 1991 - 1995
- Antelope Valley CollegeAA-AS, 1979 - 1983
What Proposition 30 Means for California’s Entrepreneurs
It isn’t clear that most voters had a very good understanding of the tax increase’s magnitude or retroactive nature.
Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing among Five Approaches
Available in: Paperback, Hardcover. This book explores the philosophical underpinnings, history and key elements of each of five qualitative
CSU Admissions Freeze Bad News For Incoming Students
Watch the video 'CSU Admissions Freeze Bad News For Incoming Students' on Yahoo! News.
Could Texas Really Secede From The Union? The Answer Is…
Could Texas succeed in seceding from the United States of America? Here are some very valuable facts on the matter as provided by C.G.P. Gre
Fed Appeals Court to DOJ: You Have Until Thursday to Explain What the Pr...
A federal appeals court has ordered the Justice Department to clarify comments made by the president when he said yesterday that it would be
Why The Fall Of Barnes & Noble Has Nothing To Do With What Customers...
It all began with greed. ;
Top Ten Reasons Why Companies Are Leaving California
Joseph Vranich, an Orange County-based business relocation specialist, offers these top 10 reasons why businesses are departing California:
Despite Tax Increase, California State Revenues in Freefall
California State Controller John Chiang has announced that total state revenue for the month of November 2012 fell $806.8 million, or 10.8%,
Hungry For The Holidays: 20 Facts About Hunger In America That Will Blow...
All over America there are millions of people that will be missing meals and going hungry this holiday season. Even as much of the country i
The Urban US: Growth and Decline | Newgeography.com
The urban population of the United States is now 249 million, according to the 2010 Census, 81 percent of the total. This is impressive, and