"Why has the capacity limit not been raised? Because the block chain is controlled by Chinese miners, just two of whom control more than 50% of the hash power. At a recent conference over 95% of hashing power was controlled by a handful of guys sitting on a single stage. The miners are not allowing the block chain to grow."
- Westfield High School
- KK* — I write about the culture of technology. I'm an off-the-chart optimist. Currently Senior Maverick at Wired magazine. Publisher of the daily review of Cool Tools. Resident philosopher at the Technium.Editor, Author, Amateur Philosopher, 2000 - present
- WiredExecutive Editor, 1992 - 1999
- Whole Earth CatalogEditor, Publisher, 1984 - 1990
- Bell Helicopter TextronEditor, 1978 - 1979
- University of GeorgiaLab Assistant, 1982 - 1984
Cryptolocker Thieves Likely Making 'Millions' As Bitcoin Breaks $1,000
A dreaded new form of malware that encrypts files and demands a ransom in Bitcoin has affected thousands of people in the U.K., and is sprea
Mark Zuckerberg, the Hacker Way and the Art of the Founder’s Letter
For a founder of a highly touted Internet company undertaking an IPO, the “Letter to Shareholders” in the S-1 prospectus has become a ra...