Real world application of AI for maximum impact could include assessment of and optimal distribution strategies for life support critical planetary resources such as clean water, healthy forests, healthy fisheries, arable land and agricultural surplus, means of clean energy production.With a focus on these areas, a method of circumventing certain extinction for nearly all life forms on this planet could be devised, and factors preventing an equitable and sustainable future for all beings on this planet could be overcome.
Really well put. Good insight
Evil prob targets the wrong good to be evil over, and good targets the wrong evil to make better world. All because of the sell that is forged in our forced dumbed down brains
See last paragraph: "PS: As a bonus, I have enabled filtering for r/all for all users."
- KK* — I write about the culture of technology. I'm an off-the-chart optimist. Currently Senior Maverick at Wired magazine. Publisher of the daily review of Cool Tools. Resident philosopher at the Technium.Editor, Author, Amateur Philosopher, 2000 - present
- WiredExecutive Editor, 1992 - 1999
- Whole Earth CatalogEditor, Publisher, 1984 - 1990
- Bell Helicopter TextronEditor, 1978 - 1979
- University of GeorgiaLab Assistant, 1982 - 1984
- Westfield High School
Cryptolocker Thieves Likely Making 'Millions' As Bitcoin Breaks $1,000
A dreaded new form of malware that encrypts files and demands a ransom in Bitcoin has affected thousands of people in the U.K., and is sprea
Mark Zuckerberg, the Hacker Way and the Art of the Founder’s Letter
For a founder of a highly touted Internet company undertaking an IPO, the “Letter to Shareholders” in the S-1 prospectus has become a ra...