Edit: Apparently the author also thought it of note ...
Andreessen is forty-three years old and six feet five inches tall, with a cranium so large, bald, and oblong that you can’t help but think of words like “jumbo” and “Grade A.”
- KK* — I write about the culture of technology. I'm an off-the-chart optimist. Currently Senior Maverick at Wired magazine. Publisher of the daily review of Cool Tools. Resident philosopher at the Technium.Editor, Author, Amateur Philosopher, 2000 - present
- WiredExecutive Editor, 1992 - 1999
- Whole Earth CatalogEditor, Publisher, 1984 - 1990
- Bell Helicopter TextronEditor, 1978 - 1979
- University of GeorgiaLab Assistant, 1982 - 1984
- Westfield High School
Cryptolocker Thieves Likely Making 'Millions' As Bitcoin Breaks $1,000
A dreaded new form of malware that encrypts files and demands a ransom in Bitcoin has affected thousands of people in the U.K., and is sprea
Mark Zuckerberg, the Hacker Way and the Art of the Founder’s Letter
For a founder of a highly touted Internet company undertaking an IPO, the “Letter to Shareholders” in the S-1 prospectus has become a ra...