I've looked an i think there have been 15 website launches in local gov in the last 2 months - more than I expected really.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 9 previous comments
- Phil RumensOwnerI'd like to put a page together on the new #localgov alphas and betas. What's the best way to find them though?site to highlightJun 2, 2014
- I could run an altered version of the page speed thing to look for the words beta / alpha on the homepages of council sites, this might catch when a council publicly announced a beta?
I have a CMS Sniffing script somewhere, that could do it quite quickly.Jun 2, 2014
- Phil RumensOwnerSounds like a plan. I guess there's more basic stuff like Google Alerts too.Jun 2, 2014
- turns out searching the html for beta/alpha doesn't really work that well - but guessing the domain finds quite a few sites http://blog.jumoo.co.uk/2014/beta-localgov-sites-june-2014/ - i've put links to the scripts in the post if you want to lift them. you do get rogue results and have to do a bit of tidy up - but short of asking everyone it's probably simpler.Jun 3, 2014
- It amazes me that every local authority who is working on a new website isn't already actively engaged inJun 3, 2014
- Phil RumensOwner+1Me too, but then I would say that!
Perhaps they're just unaware of the network.Jun 3, 2014