The Awesome Part
- No room has the same style\size\decor. Each room is designed based on function and available space.
- We were assigned Room 15 and if you can get this room, I highly recommend it. It is spacious, well designed, and best of all...it has an upstairs floor just for sleeping (sort of a loft). The loft accommodates two mattresses (twin size).
- Room came with free breakfast and breakfast comes with the coolest people in the most cozy kitchen\dining area. Mari is the person who takes your order. She will do everything in her power so that your food is exactly as you expect it or better. After the first day, she remembered the next day the items we had our first time. That is customer service and she asked whether we wanted the same or different.
- The evening cook is Benito and he is a great one. We had a delicious pizza at the restaurant.
- The person who works upfront is very knowledgeable about the area and the good places to visit. Make sure you ask for a map and she will point out the spots to visit. They can also arrange for a taxi to come and get you.
The OK Part
It is not your usual hotel...so our room did not include: a fridge or microwave. It gets really cold in the morning (since it is Quito) and there is no heating in the room...so bundle up. Keep in mind I will trade those things for the coziness, friendliness and just the feeling as if you are staying with family\friends any time of the day
- City of WaukeganSenior Accountant, 2009 - 2015
- Waukegan Public LibraryComputer Instructor, 2007 - 2012
- Village of GurneeFinance Assistant, 2006 - 2009
- Robert Morris CollegeLibrary Clerk, 2007 - 2009
- Robert Morris UniversityMaster's Degree in Accounting, 2007 - 2009
- Robert Morris CollegeBachelors Degree in Business, 2003 - 2006
- Dominican UniversityEnglish As A Second Language, 2003 - 2003
Discover Africa With Wbez Chicago 2015 Final Itinerary
Take a trip of a lifetime with the WBEZ Chicago Travel Club to South Africa with "Worldview's" Jerome McDonnell. JOURNEY OVERVIEW 1 Overnigh
Voluntourism: The Benefits of Volunteering Abroad - Travel Culture Magazine
Coming face to face with foreign cultures, sampling curious cuisines, and visiting destinations you've Googled over and over, are all part o
Pumpkin Chuckin’ a highlight of ZombieWauk - Lake County News-Sun
What does it take to build a pumpkin chucker from scratch? “There’s a lot of different things you can do,” said Tim Ortiz of Waukegan. “But