Help Find Our STOLEN +Geek Beat Trailer!
Sometime between 9pm last night and 8am this morning the brand new Geek Beat trailer was stolen from our parking lot at +The Geek House
The trailer is VERY distinctive because it was custom made for us, so it should be extremely easy to spot. Features include:
* It's a 12' long x 7' wide Cargo Craft Elite V nose
* It had custom smooth sidewalls (no visible rivets)
* Tandem axle (two sets of wheels)
* Two tone with black on top and silver on bottom
* Custom wheels
* So new we don't even have the permanent license plates for it yet!
* The top front was absolutely COVERED with dead bugs from the long drive to and from New York.
It was purchased from R&J Trailers in Seagoville, TX, and most of the stickers were already peeled off with the exception of PART of the R&J Trailers sticker on the front side of the trailer. It currently only says something like "railers.com"
If you spot the trailer, please immediately call 911 and report it as stolen. Also, it would be awesome if you could help try and find it by spreading this post and encouraging others to join the hunt. Also, help keep an eye out on Craig's List or eBay for the trailer.
The worst news of all is that I'm hearing there is probably a problem with our insurance which might mean a total loss for this theft. As in no reimbursement.Crime sucks. Help us find our trailer. And make the bastards who stole it pay.