So as an under employed person :) I spend a lot of time pitching myself to businesses and also surfing the job boards. I found the following ad fascinating, as while I as potential contractor am all for this model feel that if they HAD already had the right person and model set up in house, they wouldn't be at this point, writing want ads with such negativity..What do you think?
We are a successful company with a very strong marketing and brand name looking to outsource our marketing department on a contract basis to make our business more efficient.
Our marketing plan constitutes the following:
- 3 trade shows
- Multiple magazine/newspaper and other media opportunities
- Managing our website/social media
- Other various marketing endeavours.
We had a full time person get all these events set up and now they are pretty much running and so there doesn't seem to be enough to justify keeping someone full time on salary. If we had a contracted person who knew the in's and out's of marketing, we could remove the full time marketing staff, and have it all contracted out to someone would be know how to run things and we could go to fill in the pieces that we wouldn't have any more including:
- Having connections with copywriters, web developers, printers and all other people on hand so we didn't have to go looking for people and could effectively mange the relationship.
- Could look at our current marketing and tell us how to make it better
- Advise on new avenues to grow business
- Outsource any technical grunt work that needed to get done (uploading pictures to website) etc.
You would essentially be an outsourced marketing manager that could effectively manage the department allowing our business to focus on core operations.
Please email information and we can go from there.