Breakfast 1 patty of HEB Full Cooked Original Burgers 1 patty of Country Cousin Pork Sausage Patties 1 slice of Kraft Big Slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese 1 tbsp of Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter 1 bottle of water mixed with an Arizona Green Tea Iced Tea Stix Lunch ...
Products aren't going to get pulled immediately if someone complains. DriveThruRPG will have users flag titles that they look over. You get a product with 100+ flags, likely that's a hot title that needs to be internally reviewed asap. One to five flags? Much less so and can be put on the back burner a bit.
And very quietly they can put restrictions on the users that report stuff. They might ignore accounts less than a month old, or accounts that never made a purchase to weed out people spamming flagged content for a product they have a beef against. Even better, if a user is constantly flagging content they feel is okay for adults, DriveThruRPG can quietly move that user account into the trash column for reporting questionable books, and effectively just ignore them.
Best of all, users will never see this. All they know is that they reported a title and get an automated email confirming the report was received. The decision to pull material is all in DriveThruRPG's hands.
Breakfast 2 patties of Country Cousin Pork Sausage Patties 1 slice of Kraft Big Slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese 1 tbsp of Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter 1/9 cup of Kroger Chopped Walnuts 1 bottle of water mixed with an Arizona Green Tea Iced Tea Stix 1 cup of Folge...
- neoRhino IT SolutionsIT Consultant, 2015 - present
- Crescent IT SystemsHelpdesk Manager, 2014 - 2015
- CAP5 Technology SolutionsHelp Desk Technician, 2011 - 2014
- Synergetic Communication, Inc.Systems Administrator, 2009 - 2011
- Specialized Hydraulic Services, Inc.Office Manager, 2007 - 2009
- Adamantium Computers, LLCGeneral Manager, 2006 - 2007
- Bits & Bytes Computers, Inc.Technical Manager, 2006 - 2006
- Computer Troubleshooters of Katy, LLCGeneral Manager, 2002 - 2006
- Southern Plan Administrators, Inc.IT Manager, 2001 - 2002
- Dell Computer CorporationSystems Administrator, 1992 - 2001
I'm an IT Geek and avid tabletop gamer.
- Lee CollegeLiberal Arts and Computer Science, 1991 - 1991
- North Texas Central CollegeEnglish and Accounting, 1989 - 1989
- Dayton High SchoolGeneral Eduction, 1981 - 1985
Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin with Bacon - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Peace, Love and Low Carb, offers Low-carb, Gluten Free, Paleo, and Primal Recipes and Cookbooks
13th Age: You Know You've Spent Too Much Time Reading OSR Blogs . . .
. . . when your response to the umpteenth Internet complaint about the simplicity of 13th Age's Barbarian, Ranger, and Paladin classes is to
Looking at the Series of 59 Cent Adventures From Alderac Entertainment -...
Well, originally this series of D20 adventures were 79 cents a piece, but with the OBS Xmas in July sale they are now 59 cents a piece (actu
Conquering Corsairs! A Piratical Deck-building Game
Conquering Corsairs is a card game in which you take the role of pirates, trying to gain gold and reputation to become the most feared and f