The term used to describe the use of modern technologies for promotional purposes – is an absolute necessity when it comes to establishing a flourishing brand. Read more: http://rgn.bz/0mKa
And so, there are precisely 72 days left (on date of publication) to prepare our marketing campaigns for the 2016 Rio De Janeiro Summer Olympic Games that will last from the 5th until the 21st August this year.
Are you ready?
- markITwrite TechEditorial & SEO Director, 2012 - presentmarkITwrite Tech is a creative digital agency providing content writing and marketing to the business and technology niches.
- My Social AgencyContent Manager, 2012 - 2013
- Content Manager and Contributor (current)
- Cloud-based blogging (current)
- Technology news (past)
- markITwrite Blog (current)
- Exciting new technology product (current)
- Guest blogging (current)
- Content and PRs (current)
- Bluezoome (current)
- mysocialagency.com (current)
- techwatch.co.uk (past)
- One Stop Click (current)
- Bluezoome (current)
- Xen Systems (current)
- Yorkshire SEO Consultancy (current)
- Web Designer Depot (current)
- Intrahost (current)
- eModeration (past)
- Social Digital Space (past)
- Wordpress Theme Detector (current)
- Eclipse Blog (past)
- SFF Chronicles (past)
- HM Marketing Blog (current)
- Recue A CEO (past)
- SMT Magazine (past)
- Kate Bacon Communications (past)
- Mesmo Consultancy Blog (past)
- Daily Deal Media (past)
- The Sociable (past)
- Geekers Magazine (past)
- AnsonAlex (past)
- Blogging Bistro (past)
- Fellows and Associates (current)
- Sitepoint (current)
- huntersnet.co.uk (current)
- Six Revisions (current)
- Internet Marketing Tips and Advice (current)
- Focus IT (current)
- All Voices (current)
- Quadratek Infrastructure (current)
- Social Media Examiner (current)
- Spring Media Design (current)
- Positionly (current)
- Appcase (current)
- markITwrite (current)
- SERPS (current)
- Quadratek (current)
- Power Admin (current)
- 201 Digital (current)
- Zoopla (past)
Martin and I run markITwrite; we provide quality copy for the web including blogs, articles, white papers, website copy and much more. Whilst we provide copy for all types of business, we specialise in writing for technology.
I am an authority in my field when it comes to writing all things tech, from web design to corporate tech and the cloud. I write for some of the internet's biggests sites and have a large readership and social following. As a company, markITwrite has always been content led and as such we are now well positioned to offer high quality content and services that are very much 'white hat'. You can find the company blog here: www.markitwrite.com/blog
- University College FalmouthEnglish with Creative Writing, 2008 - 2011
- Cornwall CollegeHNC Writing for Media, 2000 - 2001
Symetium: The no-compromise Smartphone PC | Indiegogo
Up to 256GB Storage - 6GB RAM - Snapdragon 820 - 1080p OLED Screen - Stereo Speakers - 24MP Camera | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to sup
Social Media Marketing Resources, Tools & Guides - Infinit Datum
While social media is a relatively new industry, it has taken every other industry by storm through its own rules, from etiquette to marketi
Content Marketing 2015: Top 100 Influencers & Brands – onalytica
What's next for content marketing? With a growing discussion and a solid increase in the use of content marketing across all disciplines we
Vodafone To Launch TV And Broadband Services | Connectivity | OneStopClick
The UK mobile network operator Vodafone has announced that it will be launching broadband and TV services in spring 2015.
Malicious Worm Created To Expose Vulnerable Home Data Stores | Security ...
Jacob Holcomb, an IT security researcher, has created a malicious worm that, if unleashed, could trawl the internet and attack vulnerable ha
Ofcom Hand Out £250k Fine To Three | Connectivity | OneStopClick
Ofcom has handed Three, the UK’s fastest growing network, with a £250,000 fine over its inadequate handling of customer complaints.
BBC Launches Kids Coding Lessons As Computer Programming Enters National...
Children as young as five are to be taught how to code in British schools as part of the UK government’s new national curriculum.
Plan Now for End of Windows 7 Support | Hosting | OneStopClick
Stephen Kleynhans, research vice president at Gartner, Inc., has warned that whilst the end of support for Windows 7 may seem like a long wa
How to Create Shareable Content for Social Media Audiences
Did you know that tailoring your content for social media audiences can be beneficial to your business? Learn how to begin today!
The Digital Marketer’s Guide to Pinterest | XEN Systems #pinterest
Pinterest is growing. And growing. Here's how you can take advantage of the social media platform that is driving a ton of useful traffic to