33 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Very nice! I noticed by the way that if I click on a "shared" link to a grain as myself, the powerbox auto-promotes the link to my own access to the grain. That's a good UX choice for a difficult problem with cap sharing.Aug 31, 2015
- - Indeed. As I like to say, compared to computers, humans are surprisingly good at resisting confused deputy attacks, but much worse at keeping track of their references. So when Sandstorm capabilities arrive at a human, we automatically merge all capabilities representing different permissions on the same underlying object. But capabilities given to apps do not get merged in this way.Aug 31, 2015
- Very exciting. It looks great. Same with the new sandstorm update, great work devs!
One question, though... How do I uninstall an app now?Aug 31, 2015
- - At the moment, you don't. Sorry! We'll fix it soon. Luckily having too many apps doesn't mess up the UI so much anymore. (FWIW, when you upgrade an app, the old version should get deleted.)Aug 31, 2015
- OK, I figured that was the case, just wanted to verify. Thanks! :-)Aug 31, 2015
- The sharing model needs a bit of explaining. For example: "Wekan supports Sandstorm as a first-class platform and integrates with its sharing model for seamless collaboration."
There should be a link or something here, because someone who hasn't been following Sandstorm (or perhaps even someone who has) isn't going to know what this means. In particular: if I'm on a team that uses Wekan, do I need to get Sandstorm accounts for everyone on the team, or is it enough for one person to have an account?Aug 31, 2015
Add a comment...