Now for the BIG question: How can you turn what you do into art? That is when passion and excellence surface.
Read the true story about the elephants and the tiny strings that hold them back: http://www.maxims4mavericks.com/blog/always-test-the-rope/
__ % missed vs. __ % incompetence
Now, compare those percentages to where you spend your time, your focus and your anxiety. - Seth Godin
- Author, Speaker, Entreprenuer, Writer/Columnist, Real Estate Investor, present
- The YEC (Young Entrepreneur Council) (current)
After realizing conventional education was not teaching Kent Healy the important life-skills he needed to become successful in the real world, he partnered with his brother at age 17 to write his first book, “Cool Stuff” They Should Teach In School.
Since the book has been released, the overwhelming positive feedback drove him to start his own publishing company, Cool Stuff Media, Inc. The success of this company and the personal development material created by Kent has made him one of the most popular and sought-after young experts on the topics of motivation, creativity, and entrepreneurship.
He worked with some of the world’s most respected leaders in the field of psychology and personal transformation. Kent is now the author of 6 books.
He is a columnist, life coach, entrepreneur, speaker, artist, and real estate investor. He is also a member of The Young Entrepreneur Council, an invite-only nonprofit membership organization that promotes entrepreneurship as a means to overcome youth unemployment and underemployment.
His recent work focuses on creative and uncommon ways to trounce the status quo in business and in life.
Get to know Kent better through his illustrious blogs:
- Montebello (Nor Cal)
- Bethlehem College, Tauranga, New Zealand
- Tauranga Boys College, Tauranga, New Zealand
- Westlake Boys College, Auckland, New Zealand
- Live Oak, Morgan Hill, CA
- Los Altos High, Los Altos, CA
- Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA
- Irvine Valley College, Irvine, CA
- University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA2013