It was Chocolate in a glass! Just Jenny's kind of pint.
Google Glass takes off! Virgin Atlantic crew use tech to greet passengers by name and find out what they want to eat and drink
We're not talking one exploration well, but 14 well-pads, 22 wells, 20km of pipeline, a gas processing facility and a waste outfall into the Firth of Forth.
See the resident's 2min appeal for help here: Help Falkirk fight the Dash-for-Gas. Don't wait till it's at your door!
Dart's own studies have found that the fracking company has ALREADY dumped water containing benzene, cadmium, mercury and arsenic into the Firth.
Latest News from Barton Moss: http://frack-off.org.uk/barton-moss-latest-news/
Know Your Rights: http://northerngasgala.org.uk/knowyourrights/
More about Threat to North West: http://frack-off.org.uk/fracking-threat-in-the-north-west/
New UK fracking licenses confirmed: http://frack-off.org.uk/new-uk-fracking-licenses-confirmed/
- Self EmployedPublisher / Webmaster, 2006 - presentRunning The Weekly Gripe mainly
- OxfamAnalyst Programmer, 1991 - 2000Progrmammer ICL Mainframe, AM, IDMSX, Cobol, Database developer, MS Access, SQL Server, Web Developer, ASP, HTML
- PentagramProgrammer, 1987 - 1989Junior Programmer, ICL Mainframe Cobol, AM, IDMSX
- AspectSenior Web Developer, 2000 - 2003Senior Web Developer / Team Leader, HTML, CSS, ASP, SQL Server
- HoskynsAnalyst Programmer, 1989 - 1991Analyst Programmer, ICL Mainframe, IDMSX, Cobol, Application Master
Currently in Warwickshire these days and self employed. I run a couple of small sites and make a living from them. Also do a bit of website building occasionally. Things I'm into, playing guitar, sci-fi, movies, home brewing, air sports and playing games. As you'd expect, also in to web stuff and technology too.
- Newbattle High School1982 - 1985
- Bryans Primary School1974 - 1982
- Edinburgh ITECCity & Guilds, 1985 - 1986
- Jewel & Esk Valley CollegeComputer Data Processing, 1986 - 1987
- Bryans Primary