We live for this.
Titanic Sea was awesome, but the 002 was from the Guilford Arms and not part of the festival. Had that because I knew it was on at the Lord Hop micropub in Nuneaton and as a toast to our friends Baz and co. there. Really miss those guys and the CAMRA guys from Nuneaton.
Real ale isn't about getting pished. It's about good times with good friends who are like minded and appreciate the (nearly said craft) beer.
Funny thing is, I was wearing a t-shirt from the beer festival at the Market Vaults in Tamworth. Man came up to me and started chatting about it. It's a small world and we talked about the town and the pub, the local CAMRA chap called George who showed us around the town when we were there who he also knew.
It's great. Beer is a community of sorts. We live for this.
Yes YOLO Cheers Kenny🍻
- Self EmployedPublisher / Webmaster, 2006 - 2012Running The Weekly Gripe mainly
- OxfamAnalyst Programmer, 1991 - 2000Progrmammer ICL Mainframe, AM, IDMSX, Cobol, Database developer, MS Access, SQL Server, Web Developer, ASP, HTML
- PentagramProgrammer, 1987 - 1989Junior Programmer, ICL Mainframe Cobol, AM, IDMSX
- AspectSenior Web Developer, 2000 - 2003Senior Web Developer / Team Leader, HTML, CSS, ASP, SQL Server
- HoskynsAnalyst Programmer, 1989 - 1991Analyst Programmer, ICL Mainframe, IDMSX, Cobol, Application Master
- Heart of England Foundation TrustApplication Developer, 2013 - 2016Application developer, including iOS, Android, PHP, MySQL
- Newbattle High School1982 - 1985
- Bryans Primary School1974 - 1982
- Edinburgh ITECCity & Guilds, 1985 - 1986
- Jewel & Esk Valley CollegeComputer Data Processing, 1986 - 1987
- Bryans Primary
Microsoft Planning To Create ‘Bingbook’ Rival to Chrome OS?
Microsoft is reportedly experimenting with a free version of Windows 8.1 called 'Windows 8.1 with Bing'.
Cream of Dandelion Soup: A weed has its moment in the sun
By foraging in your backyard, you can turn a crop of this cheerful but maligned weed into a tasty, traditional French soup.
Australia: Stop Using Raccoon Dog Fur To Make Ugg-Style Boots - The Peti...
Raccoon dogs, a close relative of domestic dogs, are beaten and skinned alive to make ugg boots. (29627 signatures on petition)
Why You Need to Stop Resisting & Put Google +1 Buttons on Your Site ...
There's a magic button that automatically boosts your rankings but no one's using it! It's time to stop resisting & put Google +1 buttons on