Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Kenneth Lawrence
143 followers -
Dr. Kenneth P. Lawrence - Dentist
Dr. Kenneth P. Lawrence - Dentist

143 followers
About
Kenneth's posts

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has shared content
Sometimes being "a-cute" isn't such a good thing!
Photo

Post has shared content
A great summary of oral health issues for kids and parents!
Photo

Post has shared content
Some good pictures to see what Invisalign aligners look like!
PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto
Invisalign Photos
15 Photos - View album

Post has shared content
We now providing +Invisalign OFFICIAL treatment to our patients.  Orthodontics without braces! Schedule a consultation to see if you might be a candidate for Invisalign.
Photo

Post has shared content
A fly away event for our team!  The ladies of the office are very excited!
Our office is very excited to announce that we will be providing Invisalign orthodontic treatment starting later this spring.  The whole team is headed off to Calgary to participate in a continuing education course in April.  As always, we strive to provide the best dental care possible for our patients.

Post has shared content
Intro the office video!

Post has shared content
We keep working on the page.  Hopefully there are some things of interest!
Make sure to check out our office's Google+ page and our location via Google Maps.

Post has shared content
Nice Result!
This 18-year-old patient wanted larger teeth and a brighter smile. Having small teeth and flat labial tooth surfaces, he was an excellent candidate for no-prep dental veneers commonly known as Lumineers®. There was ample space to allow for the addition of a thin layer of porcelain without significantly increasing the overall thickness of the teeth and without the standard requirement for extensive tooth preparation. After the bonding process was completed, the patient’s occlusion was checked, and some minor discrepancies were corrected. The treatment was successful, and the patient was completely satisfied with the final results.
Photo

Post has shared content
Brushing without flossing is like washing only 65% of your body!  The other 35% remains dirty.   Food for thought...
Wait while more posts are being loaded