Me: Ow! I cut myself slicing a bagel.
Wife: Did you forget our talk about knives, and cutting bagels?
M: Great, now I'm going to get sarcasm poisoning in my cut.
W: What?!? We don't have any sarcasm here, do we?
Daughter (9 yo, with a completely deadpan face): Nope, none at all.
But that said, awesome job. Love seeing this. If I was better at hardware I'd be doing something like this, but I'm more on the software end.
On an unrelated note, digging in sandy soil is a pain as it keeps falling back into the hole.
Did I mention that she texted him photos of her cosplay at the local anime con?
- Ready WirelessApplication Developer, 2012 - present
- Leepfrog TechnologyDeveloper, 2009 - 2010
- The Walt Disney CompanyIdentity Management Architect, 2002 - 2008
- The Walt Disney CompanySystem Administrator, 1998 - 2002
- Role Playing Games
- Video Games
- Board Games (including miniatures games)
- Books & Movies (Sci-Fi & Fantasy mostly)
- University of New OrleansComputer Science, 1994 - 1998
- Louisiana Tech UniversityComputer Science, 1989 - 1994
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityComputer Engineering, 1986 - 1987
- Metairie Park Country Day School1977 - 1986
Vote For the Winning Entries in the July DCC RPG Contest and You Can Win...
I've decided to let the readers of Tenkar's Tavern choose the winner of the July DCC RPG contest without me whittling down the entries. Reme
A Disturbingly Accurate Portrayal of What Happens Every Time 'That Gotye...
Kyle Kaplan and Nick Braun, best known as Michael Bernstein and Cameron Jones of the short-lived ABC Family sitcom 10 Things I Hate About Yo
Local kindergarten teacher named state Teacher of the Year
Tania Johnson, a kindergarten teacher at Jackson Elementary School in the Cedar Rapids Community School District, has been named Iowa’s 2013
GoDaddy's DNS Servers Go Down, Taking Thousands of Sites With It
BREAKING: GoDaddy, the world's largest domain registrar and one of the biggest web hosts, is experiencing major downtime. The main GoDaddy.c