Finishing morning coffee, when I hear a minor shriek, thud, and laughter from the kitchen. Apparently, my wife turned around, and was surprised by Derpy in full attack-kitteh mode, on her hind legs, claws out. My wife feared for her toes, as this behavior is not without precedent (or evidentiary scars). But she had little to fear, because the target of the kitteh rage was not her lower appendages, but a beam of sunlight...
I know it's morning, and that caffeine is the appropriate response to this condition, but please remember that the stomach, not the lungs, are the preferred entrance vector for coffee.
ps: If you need me, I will be cleaning my keyboard...
- Ready WirelessApplication Developer, 2012 - present
- Leepfrog TechnologyDeveloper, 2009 - 2010
- The Walt Disney CompanyIdentity Management Architect, 2002 - 2008
- The Walt Disney CompanySystem Administrator, 1998 - 2002
- Role Playing Games
- Video Games
- Board Games (including miniatures games)
- Books & Movies (Sci-Fi & Fantasy mostly)
- University of New OrleansComputer Science, 1994 - 1998
- Louisiana Tech UniversityComputer Science, 1989 - 1994
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityComputer Engineering, 1986 - 1987
- Metairie Park Country Day School1977 - 1986
Vote For the Winning Entries in the July DCC RPG Contest and You Can Win...
I've decided to let the readers of Tenkar's Tavern choose the winner of the July DCC RPG contest without me whittling down the entries. Reme
A Disturbingly Accurate Portrayal of What Happens Every Time 'That Gotye...
Kyle Kaplan and Nick Braun, best known as Michael Bernstein and Cameron Jones of the short-lived ABC Family sitcom 10 Things I Hate About Yo