This guy was great! I went to
Family Dental Clinic...
3901 Rosehaven Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28205
Dr Jay's office is reminiscent of the 80's, so he isn't passing along the cost of a $200000 practice. Not a lot of super hi tech stuff, just good solid dental equipment. He handled my United Healthcare insurance and has Saturday and Sunday hours. I had lost 3 facets of a molar biting on peppermint candy (thanks Starbucks) and he repaired the tooth. He showed me the x-rays and explained in layman's terms what I was seeing. He cleaned my teeth as part of the visit. I was out the door with only a small co-pay. Hope this helps anybody with emergency dental in Charlotte.
I have an insatiable curiosity about life and connectedness, people and their interactions,, emotional responses to movies, theatre and music, and of course computers and technology. I enjoy an active social life and spend as much time as possible with friends and family.
I love Rock Music, especially Grunge, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Fusion and Modern Rock. I work out and bicycle as much as possible and believe that fitness yields focus.
I am a problem solver; a math guy. I enjoy challenges and I find self actualization in solving difficult problems.
- William Jennings Bryan College, Dayton, TNBusiness Administration
- North Carolina State UniversityElectrical Engineering
- South View Sr. High School, Hope Mills, VA
- BECO Holding CompanyLead Developer, 2011 - present
- Seafoam SolutionsDirector of Operations, 2011
- Va. Dept of Corectional EducationComputer Programmer