SDTT has been revamped!
8 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Jarno van DrielModerator+1Your post shows it's a good thing to come from the country where the sun rises first- the update must have happened while I was a sleep. :)
I like the new formatting and output very much. Might take a while to get used to but there are definitely a couple of things I appreciate:
- It's fullscreen by default
- The output looks like JSON-LD no matter what syntax you use (Microdata, RDFa, JSON-LD)
- No more screaming colors in the UX
- It didn't break 's bookmarklet (http://goo.gl/CDMD7v)May 13, 2016
- Jarno van DrielModeratorSeems Google removed the option to filter errors based on the types they promote in their documentation (https://goo.gl/4hUNjT).May 13, 2016
- Thank you for a comment. I read it right after I woke up. ;)May 13, 2016
- Aaron BradleyOwner+3Thanks!
You might want to ping your Google colleagues about the nine examples from the Structured Data section of Google Developers - enumerated in the post - that currently return errors in the Testing Tool.May 13, 2016
Add a comment...