- United Technologies CorporationVice President, Development & Strategies, 10 - present
- Alente EnterprisesPartner, 2011 - present
- Future Focus CommunityHealthcare Administrator, 2007 - 2011
- St. Andrews Management ServicesProgram Director, 3 - 6
- St. Louis Christian CollegePres/VP Development, 7 - 5
I am currently earning a terminal doctorate from the University of North Texas, in applied gerontology (minority aging concentration). My graduate studies has centered on the impact of “Religion/Spirituality as it Impacts the Functional Health of the Elderly.” I have authored two books with LeLu publishing titled “Religion & Healthy Aging” and “Senior Care 2.0” respectively.
As a researcher for the University of Missouri-Columbia, I was on the original MDS development team working with the Division of Aging and the Eden Alternative Model of Care. As a Certified Aden Administrator, Educator and Mentor I have been responsible for implementing “Resident Centered Care” programming for over 20 years. As a retirement community developer I have professionally been responsible for the project management of 19 congregate living communities, Senior Nutritional Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, free standing Assisted Living facilities, free standing Skilled Nursing facilities, and a rural pharmacy wholesale/retail operation.
- University of North Texaspresent
- Univeristy of Missouri - Columbia
- William Woods University
- Kennedy Western University
- St. Louis Community College - Meramac