3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
6 ounce of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough (keep refrigerated until needed)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
3. Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and centre is slightly firm.
5. Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
If desired top with ice cream or whipped cream.
HangOut Snitch - Find Private Hangouts On Google Plus
Welcome to Hangout Snitch. The Only Site that lists active Google+ Hangouts that are taking place right now. Simply Click on the Flashing Pr
BBM For Android Poses For The Camera | Geeky Gadgets
BlackBerry announced a while back that they would be bringing BlackBerry Messenger to Apple's iOS platform and Google's Android platform, an
Jailbreak 5.1 / 5.0.1 / 5 / 4.3.5 / 4.3.2 / 4.3.3 / 4.3.4 Untethered -...
Jailbreak iPhone 4S - jailbreak iOS 5 Untethered- jailbreak iPad 2 - Jailbreak iPhone 3gs - Jailbreak iPhone 4.3.5 - Jailbreak 4.3 - Limera1
Vidyo - The Company Behind G+ Hangouts - Talks Tech | Video « Google+ In...
Vidyo - The Company Behind G+ Hangouts - Talks Tech |► Watch the Video. Ofer Shapiro, Vidyo's CEO talks with Robert Scobleizer and shows