- Solar Living Institute2013
- Haltom High School
- University of Texas At Austin
- Tarrant County Junior College
- Texas Christian University
- University of Maryland Correspondence
- Solar Energy International
- Vikram Solar USAHead of Business Development - Americas, 2014 - present
- ET Solar GroupCentral Regional Sales Manager, 2012 - 2014
- Solar Solutions & Distribution, LLCSales & Marketing, 2011 - 2012
- RealGoods Solar, Inc.Solar Power Consultant, 2010 - 2010
- OneSource Magazine DistributionCo-Founder, 1996 - 2008
- Fine Print DistributorsPresident, 1990 - 1995
- Whole Foods Market - CrossroadsCashier, 1986 - 1987
- Homing PigeonGM, 1987 - 1990
- International Periodical DistributorsDirector, 1995 - 1996
- Fresh Market Company LLCFounder, 2002 - 2003
- C & D Hardware StoresRetail Clerk, 1973 - 1979
- Wholesale Solar, Inc.Mgmt Consultant, 2008 - 2009
- U.S. Army13B, 1982 - 1984
- Suntalk SolarGM, 2009 - 2009
- Astralux Power SystemsSolar PV Sales, 2009 - 2010
What’s the Difference Between a Cheap Camera Lens and an Expensive One? ...
The whole reason you bought a DSLR camera was to take better pictures. So how much better are the photos shot with a $1,700 lens, versus one
Apple plans to plug iPhones directly into solar panels for power : Renew...
Apple customers could soon be able to plug their iPhones directly into a solar panel for power.
Major European utility set for dramatic transformation
One of Europe’s largest utilities is on the cusp of reportedly transforming its business from being a traditional energy provider into a ren
SolarIndustryMag.com: Could Renewable Energy Save Utilities Billions?
Focusing on solar power news, analysis and information, Solar Industry covers utility-scale projects, renewable energy policy, photovoltaic
TIME Magazine Cover: Founding Father - Aug. 26, 2013
TIME Magazine Cover: Founding Father