- ideas RevolutionFounder, present
- ideas Vacuum ProductionDocumentarian, "Long Hair Revolution"
- Computing Devices Canada (part of Ceridian group)Senior Software Engineer, 1996 - 2001
- MacDonald, Dettwiler and AssociatesSoftware Engineer, 1991 - 1996
- Kempton @ ideas Revolution (current)
For the ten years from 1991 - 2001, Kempton was involved in two of the largest safety & mission critical software projects in Canada: Canadian Automated Air Traffic System for Transport Canada, and then Iris Digital Communications System for the Canadian Department of National Defence.
For the ten years from 2001 - 2011, Kempton recharged his battery by getting an MBA, made a nationally archived feature-length documentary, and has been taking different paths in trying to be good in things that interested him.
- University of CalgaryMBA, Business Administration, 2001 - 2003
- Northern Alberta Institute of TechnologyProducer Emergence Program Certificate, TV & Film Production, 2006 - 2006
- University of TorontoB.Sc., Specialist Program in Computer Science for Data Management, 1987 - 1991
Unlike other countries that were able to negotiate delayed implementation, however, Canada simply caved to U.S. pressure, seemingly willing to trade away Canadian copyright policy.//
Ref: TPP Treaty: Intellectual Property Rights Chapter
Consolidated Text (October 5, 2015)
WikiLeaks release: October 9, 2015
On the other were three undergraduates from Harvard College.
After an hour of fast-moving debate on Friday, the judges rendered their verdict.
The inmates won.// [HT Shaka] http://www.wsj.com/articles/an-unlikely-debate-prison-vs-harvard-1442616928
At time code 44:45 , I think the hosts quite mistakenly think 打冷 means 吹雞打人? Are they wrong as I suspect? The following is from Wikipedia, so it is NOT enough a solid source for me but sounds plausible. Of course, 打冷 could simply mean beating away the cold at night by eating the warm congee/food. Do anyone have better knowledge, or better, a book source or first hand research?
The post gives 資料來源 as《深入淺出談通識》by 劉炳均. Feels like a HK secondary school textbook to me.
When Mr. Harper leaves politics (hopefully) after this election, he can have a second career as a clown or salesman of Hate & Fear! #soundeffects #fail //Stephen Harper uses sound effects and props to attack the Liberal tax plan at a Waterloo campaign stop. // I hope Rick Mercer Report is watching! Please have some fun Rick and Happy Thanksgiving!
I have my reservation and concerns re the Trans-Pacific Parnership (TPP), here is what US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is saying.
Ref: PBS http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/hillary-clinton-says-she-does-not-support-trans-pacific-partnership/