P.S. A lovely reading of your letter.
P.S. Good article from last year. I don't base my view on Google translate but OED and Webster's are good enough of a source for me. http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/new/20140602/408828/
The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Man on the Moon are three of his drama that I LOVE!
"No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. In forming a marital union, two people be- come something greater than once they were. As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death. It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, excluded from one of civilization’s oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right.
The judgment of the Court of Appeals for the Sixth
Circuit is reversed.
It is so ordered."
- ideas RevolutionFounder, present
- ideas Vacuum ProductionDocumentarian, "Long Hair Revolution"
- Computing Devices Canada (part of Ceridian group)Senior Software Engineer, 1996 - 2001
- MacDonald, Dettwiler and AssociatesSoftware Engineer, 1991 - 1996
- Kempton @ ideas Revolution (current)
For the ten years from 1991 - 2001, Kempton was involved in two of the largest safety & mission critical software projects in Canada: Canadian Automated Air Traffic System for Transport Canada, and then Iris Digital Communications System for the Canadian Department of National Defence.
For the ten years from 2001 - 2011, Kempton recharged his battery by getting an MBA, made a nationally archived feature-length documentary, and has been taking different paths in trying to be good in things that interested him.
- University of CalgaryMBA, Business Administration, 2001 - 2003
- Northern Alberta Institute of TechnologyProducer Emergence Program Certificate, TV & Film Production, 2006 - 2006
- University of TorontoB.Sc., Specialist Program in Computer Science for Data Management, 1987 - 1991