“... new lives we’ve yet to live.”
“They should love me. Maybe they do. But I don’t even know what it is. You spend your whole life thinking you’re not getting it. People aren’t giving it to you. Then you realize, they’re trying. And you don’t even know what it is.”
THR's Tim Goodman is a great writer/reviewer that I love to read.
We heat the four tiny bars for ~3 minutes. They may stay white for a while but when they go brown, it burns super quick! So, for that 2-3.5 minutes, you SHOULD be looking at the kit kat very carefully or you may have some burn kit kat! Or worst, fire!
note: We put the kit kat in freezer over night.a
note2: We burned our first batch as I cooked it for may be 30 secs more. They were still tasty but not quite Facebook photo quality!
note 3: We bought our bag in Tokyo Japan for 200 Yen! But it is highway robbery price of over C$5 in Calgary at T&T supermarket, not worth that price if you ask me!
- ideas RevolutionFounder, present
- ideas Vacuum ProductionDocumentarian, "Long Hair Revolution"
- Computing Devices Canada (part of Ceridian group)Senior Software Engineer, 1996 - 2001
- MacDonald, Dettwiler and AssociatesSoftware Engineer, 1991 - 1996
- Kempton @ ideas Revolution (current)
For the ten years from 1991 - 2001, Kempton was involved in two of the largest safety & mission critical software projects in Canada: Canadian Automated Air Traffic System for Transport Canada, and then Iris Digital Communications System for the Canadian Department of National Defence.
For the ten years from 2001 - 2011, Kempton recharged his battery by getting an MBA, made a nationally archived feature-length documentary, and has been taking different paths in trying to be good in things that interested him.
- University of CalgaryMBA, Business Administration, 2001 - 2003
- Northern Alberta Institute of TechnologyProducer Emergence Program Certificate, TV & Film Production, 2006 - 2006
- University of TorontoB.Sc., Specialist Program in Computer Science for Data Management, 1987 - 1991