I value Twitter as a business tool. It's great for finding out real time information on trends, news, and resources. My friends aren't interested in the '5 second updates' of what we're all doing, that's what texting is for.
For millennials, the big deal about Google+ is the amount of privacy and organization it offers. However, I think Facebook has been adding enough privacy for me lately. Also, none of my friends are really on Google+, because they're already starting to get tired of Facebook. Being constantly plugged in is having its impact, and we're slowing starting to unplug. Do you agree?
- Frac.tlVP of Marketing, Partner, 2014 - present
- Frac.tlDirector of Promotions, Partner, 2012 - 2013
- BlueGlass Interactive, IncContent Promotion Specialist, 2011 - 2012
- The Dessy GroupAdWords Associate, 2011 - 2011
- Tourism.orgInternet Marketing Associate, 2007 - 2011
- University of North Carolina at CharlotteMarketing, 2009 - 2011
- Rutgers UniversityFood Science, 2007 - 2008
Extreme Personal Finance: Eating Well on One Dollar a Day
Last Thursday, Ron Lieber (who writes the Your Money column for The New York Times) posted an innocuous little tweet: This person will hav..
Companions & Homemakers | Elderly Home Care Services in CT
Connecticut's most trusted home care provider, helping aging parents remain safe, comfortable and independent in their own home. Contact us
HowToEuroTrip.com — Your Guide to Pet Travel in Europe
Your Guide to Pet Travel in Europe
Google Analytics Blog: Site Speed gets an upgrade. Hello Performance tab
Labels. Advanced Topics (53); AdWords (9); Analytics API (28); Announcements (84); Back to Basics Series (28); Beginner Topics (40); Busines
Is Social Media About Conversations - Graywolf's SEO Blog
Social media may be about conversations, but to be effective and have a positive ROI you need to figure out which conversations are the most