If you are tired of paying through the nose to get craptastic leads you need to see this episode. Join us in the chat at www.twubs.com/agentcaff #leadgeneration
- Caffeinator MediaOwner, 2013 - presentThe parent company of Agent Caffeine, BreveTV Uncorked, Hawaii Real Life and Cafe Reinvention ....
- Agent Caffeine | Real EstateFounder, 2012 - 2015Podcast: FUEL for your real estate business. It's not your run of the mill bull. Join innovators and game changers as they share their strategies, tactics and what's made them some of the best in business. For the real estate industry.
- BreveTV UncorkedFounder, 2013 - 2015Videocast: Rich Conversation designed to help women do business better. Co-host +Debra Trappen joins me each week to talk social, strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, the things that make life better and how we work through the challenges. We love to unleash our favorite #wine on the audience and have a fun interactive side to it.
- The Huffington PostBlogger, 2013 - 2014
- Chaminade University of HonoluluBBA Marketing
What film can teach us about quality content | The Wall Blog
Content has been a buzzword for a while now, and though we still haven’t figured out exactly what it is, the general consensus is everyone w
5 Harsh Realities of Online Lead Generation in Real Estate
90% of consumers rely on the internet as their primary research tool when buying or selling. Here are 5 ways to improve your online lead gen
Social Selling: How to Stop Worrying and Start Selling
Previously, we published the post “5 things Dale Carnegie can teach you about social selling.” This post, based on Carnegie’s classic book H
What Happened When Ideo Tried To Teach Us How To Be Better Listeners | C...
Is it possible to listen like an Ideo researcher? We find out.
Inheritance, Cancelled Appointments and Knowledge from Class
Monday Morning Match is a quick post – maybe a quote, inspirational story or idea – intended to spark some motivation inside each of you so
Why Social Savvy CEOs Thrive and Anti-Social Ones Won't Survive
Consumers have greater trust in companies whose leaders use social media, yet 68% of Fortune 500 CEOs have no social presence whatsoever. Be
What to Do When a Friend Betrays You | Kare Anderson | LinkedIn
Last month two longtime friends broke trust. One offered to do something vital for me, didn't and didn't tell me. Another shared very privat
Three Lead Generation Card Tips from the @TwitterSmallBiz Playbook
Lead Generation Cards allow businesses to collect email addresses directly from their Twitter followers. In this post, Twitter's head of SMB
What a Missing Plane Reveals About Leadership & Innovation
(Image from: STR/AFP/Getty Images)One of the biggest mysteries in South-East Asian news right now is missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
The State Of Mobile Marketing: It's The Best Of Times And The Worst Of T...
Would paraphrasing Charles Dickens' classic A Tale of Two Cities be considered the infusing of pop culture into an article dealing with mark
Boss sells restaurant to save employee with brain tumor
Along Highway 105 in Montgomery, you'll find the Kaiserhof Restaurant and Wunderbar. You'll also find a waitress extraordinaire named Britta
2014 Guide to Social and Tech for REALTORS® from 44 Experts
If you're trying to figure out what you should do about your social presence in 2014, and which technologies you should use to build and man
From College to Superstar Career #103 - Agent Caffeine by Kelly Mitchell
When you find your passion all things are in alignment…At 21 years old Lindsay Reuter made a conscious decision to go from College into real
Real Estate Consumer Insider Info #102 - Agent Caffeine by Kelly Mitchell
Inside the mind of a real estate consumer is a mind bending adventure because real estate is historically known as the "Me" generation of ag