The NC House passes Voter ID legislation. The NC Senate approves mandatory drug testing for people applying for welfare benefits. A new state audit reveals IT projects in state government tend to cost over twice as much and require over year longer than planned to implemented. State Auditor Beth Wood sits down for a one-on-one interview.
- UNC-TVSr. Correspondent, Anchor, Producer, Reporter, 2005 - present
- WXVT-TVAsst. News Director/Anchor, 2000 - 2005
- UNC-TVProduction Assistant, 1996 - 2000
- WCLN-AMOn Air Announcer/Producer, 1994 - 1994
- WRRZ-AMOn Air Announcer/Board Engineer, 1992 - 1993
- Fox Sports/ESPNAudio Engineer 2 Freelancer, 1996 - 1999
Day 23 of the JJ Virgin Diet – Our Pot Roast RecipeDay 23 of the JJ Virg...
We're finding that our "diet" is allowing us to eat foods that we'd eat if we weren't worried about calories. The happy accident tonight was
Day 21 of the JJ Virgin “Drop 7 Foods” DietDay 21 of the JJ Virgin “Drop...
So, this makes three weeks to the day my wife and I decided we'd try the JJ Virgin "Drop 7 Foods" diet. We saw it on UNC-TV, which is the Pu
JJ Virgin Diet – Another Variation of the SmoothieJJ Virgin Diet – Anoth...
I whipped up a great smoothie as dessert. 4 strawberries 1 large orange 1 cap full of orange oil 2 caps full of vanilla extract 1 serving of
Day 22 of the JJ Virgin Diet – The Breakfast SmoothieDay 22 of the JJ Vi...
21 days into the JJ Virgin diet...or eating philosophy as the three-week plan eventual evolves meant hitting the scales and assessing the re