- iSchool at Syracuse UniversityAdjunct Professor, 2013 - presentCo-teaching Social Media and Online Community Management to grad students and undergrads. The course is entirely online and utilizes a G+ community, google hangouts, twitter and a blog. See cmgrclass.syr.edu for more information.
- Social LuxOwner, 2012 - presentSocial Media Consulting and Strategies for individuals and small businesses.
- iSchool at Syracuse UniversityDirector of Social Media, 2013 - present
- iSchool at Syracuse UniversitySocial Media Community Manager/Strategist, 2010 - 2013
- SUNY OswegoMSEd, Elementary Education, 2004
- SUNY OswegoBA, Psychology, 1992
Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Relations | Social Media Today
Search engine optimization is not dead. It is alive and well; it has just gone social like nearly everything else. Social media has come to
Why children (and adults) need to be on social media or get left behind ...
Yesterday the West Australian newspaper began a five-part series on children and social media, beginning with a feature article introducing
Syracuse University News » » Best-Selling Author, Eating Behaviors Exper...
Best-Selling Author, Eating Behaviors Expert Brian Wansink to Lecture Feb. 26. The Nutrition Education Promotion Association (NEPA) in the F
Why the Key to Content Marketing is Becoming a Digital Dandelion
Take your great content marketing idea and make many smaller ideas out of it. This is atomizing your content, and Lowe's is a fantastic exam
Steve Jobs' Doctor Wants to Teach You the Formula for Long Life - Wired ...
It's 6:30 on a Monday morning and already David Agus is doing an admirable job of sticking to the rules. Dressed in the no-nonsense uniform
The Brilliant Hack That Brought Foursquare Back From the Dead | Wired Bu...
The founder of Foursquare always envisioned the app as a fellow traveler, dispensing relevant information unbidden — tucked-away bars as you
5 Step Guide for Google Authorship Implementation | Webmarketing123
At the recent SMX West conference, Google's Matt Cutts confirmed the growing importance of authorship as a way to validate content on the in
Raw Kale Salad with Balsamic, Pine Nuts, and Parmesan
Some things take convincing, even when they are terribly trendy. When my friend Peg first told me about a fabulous raw kale salad, I smiled