From SourceCon...11 Tools to Automate The Sourcing Process
To enlarge this image: i.imgur.com/HHBeGqR.jpg
No doubt, Google - the king of the internet - provides a vast interactive services with lucrative personal and professional opportunities. As a blogger I've always loved Google Authorship and this is another one of Google's amazing services.
Google Authorship is a great way to showcase your authority within your industry. And before you get into the its implementation process, check out this infographic created by that looks at the history of Google Authorship, why did Google release it - and some factors that may impact your AuthorRank.
A key takeaway is, By building up your authorship, blog posts and articles that you have written will get displayed in the search engine results pages along with your author bio photo, which can increase the click through rate of your listing by as much as 150%!
Pin it: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/381539399653654107
For complete version of this infographic: http://www.internetmarketinginc.com/blog/facts-behind-google-author-rank-authorship-infographic
- Strategic Recruiting Manager at Staffing Advisors2010 - presentI am currently a Strategic Recruiting Manager at Staffing Advisors, leading candidate research efforts in a variety of industries including nonprofit. Staffing Advisors is a retained search firm, engaged by our clients to find the talent they need, in a very short period of time. What is retained search? In our case it means our clients have already paid us, a flat fee, a very nominal flat fee I might add, and we are now going to find them the candidate they need. Specialties: Non-profit, Association, Membership Organization, Network Engineer, Network Administrator, System Administrator, IT consulting, End User Support, For-Profit, Construction, Medical Research, Marketing, COO, CEO, Chief Marketing Officer, CMO, CFO, CHRO, VP, Vice President, Manager, Recruitment Strategy, Social Media, Online Research & Sourcing....my ultimate specialty? Bedazzled purple unicorns, the tougher the search, the better.
- Fistful of TalentBlogger, 2008 - presentBest job ever! I blog on issues related to sourcing and social media.
- AIRS - A Company of The RightThingSourcing Researcher, Technical Writer & Trainer, 2008 - 2010
- Thales Communications, Inc.Contract Sourcer/Research, 2004 - 2007
- JDSU (aka Acterna aka TTC)HR Jack of All Trades..Then Sourcer, 1994 - 2002
- GCM Management PartnershipHR Administrator, 1992 - 1994
- Grolier1992 - 1992
- RecruitDCBoard Member, 2009 - 2013
My official bio - you know - the one they want for speaking gigs and the like:
Kelly Dingee is a Strategic Recruiting Manager
and leads the research team at Staffing Advisors. She is also a regularly
featured writer on the talent management blog “Fistful of Talent”. She
has been sought out by publications like Workforce Management, and Mashable.com
due to her sourcing and social media expertise. Her previous experience
includes contract sourcing and corporate HR roles, as well as working for a well known recruiting training organization
as a Technical Writer/Course Developer. Kelly has extensive experience speaking at local and National HR related events and is also a council member of The Candidate Experience Awards.
Future speaking engagements:
March 2014...WNG Women's Leadership Forum
April 2014...VA State SHRM Conference Social Media in 2014
May 2014....WTPF Social Media Presentation Booked...Topic pending
A note from Kelly: Occasionally, the organizations I speak at like to make a charitable donation in my name as a way of saying thank you. If you'd like to do that, awesome, I love it. You will make me very happy if you donate to DonorsChoose.org
I do enjoy speaking on topics like sourcing, social media and general recruiting issues. Over the past few years here are some of the organizations that have booked me...
February 2014: SourceCon Atlanta Presenter
- July 2013....BLR Webinar: Pinterest for HR/Pinterest for Business
- June 2013...FistfulofTalent Webinar: Brains Before Bros: Why Hiring Smart People over Experienced People is a Winning Talent Strategy [Webinar]
- Dulles SHRM... Social Media & Recruiting 2013...Are We There Yet?
- Advanced Employment Issues Symposium 2012 (Nashville and Las Vegas)
- Workforce Management Webinar sponsored by Jobvite: Impress Me or You're Dead: The New Rules for How Great Candidates Judge (and Treat) Recruiters - Host: Kris Dunn (attended as guest speaker) (Aug 2012)
- MCSHRM - Recruiting on Social Media (June 2012)
- Mantech - Private Seminar for Recruiting Team (Summer 2012)
- IBM - Private Seminar for Recruiting Team (Summer 2012)
- Leesburg SHRM - Sourcing on a Shoestring (Spring 2012)
- Prince William County SHRM - Recruiting on Social Media (Spring 2012)
- WTPF - Recruiting on Social Media (Spring 2012)
- ERE Webinar - Third Party Placement VS Corporate Recruiting: Competitors or Partners? Hosted by Gerry Crispin
- The Big 7 - Recruiting & Social Media - Oct 2011
- ClearedJobs.Net - Best Recruiter Event 2011- Keynote - October 2011
- Client Confidential - Social Media & Recruiting Presentation - September 2011
- HRA-NCA -September 2011
- SearchWizards - Private Webinars - GooglePlus - August 2011; Google+ The Next Generation - March 2012
- RecruitDC - Panel Moderator - Strategic Sourcing - April 2011
- MCSHRM - February 2011
- Project SAME - October 2010
- RecruitDC -Panel Moderator - "Finding Your Purple Squirrel" - May 2010
- Project SAME -Featured Speaker - "Social Media in 15 Minutes A Day"- March 2010
- HCI - Presenter - "You Can Source Top Talent in 15 Minutes A Day" December 2009
- #socialrecruitingsummit NYC - ERE Social Recruiting Panel Moderator - November 2009
- Project SAME - Featured Speaker - "Using Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter in Your Recruiting" -February 2009
Want to see where I've been quoted or "listed"? I do this for Mom&Dad...Check these out:
Backbone Magazine (Canada!)
Workforce Management: Star Search 2011
The Sourcer Knows By Rita Pyrillis
Secrets of Job Hunting in a Post-Job Board World By Jessica Stillman
More Via HRExaminer.com:
And a few others:
My favorite? Mashable item by Sharlyn Lauby -
- Western Connnecticut State UniversityBBA - Human Resource Management