This blog thinks that Google+ has already failed. What do you think?
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- i don' t know how to chat ... on google+ ... can any one help ?Jan 24, 2013
- thanks man .... but would that Google Talk allow me to chat on google+ ?
I understand the hangout already ... thanks for the feedback Mr . Murchy Jr .Jan 24, 2013
- thanks alot ..........Jan 24, 2013
- good mornigJan 24, 2013
- and pleess what is your name
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Guru Patil <****@**> wrote:
> good mornig
>Jan 24, 2013
- I say don't pay attention to infographics that simply express one persons (uninformed) opinion and site no sources. Every independent metric shows that Google+ is growing by leaps and bounds. Go look at this guy's Google+ profile. He never even gave it a try.
A while back Google's Matt Cutts said that he thought Google should devalue the power of links embedded in infographics, because too many infographics are poorly researched and not good sources of information. He could have used this infographic as a poster child for his campaign.Jan 26, 2013