1. "Don't bring me any surprises."
2. "If you were an animal, what kind of an animal would you be?" [the dumbest interview question EVER]
3. "Don't take it personally."
- Caddy Marketing and Communications, Inc.President and CEO, 2009 - present
- California State University, Los AngelesProfessor of Marketing, 2012 - 2013
- Abelson Group, Inc.Vice President, 2007 - 2009
- Technicolor CorporationSenior Worldwide Public Relations Manager, Entertainment Services Division, 2005 - 2007
- Dassault Systemes, SAPublic Relations Manager Americas, 2002 - 2005
- Fleishman-Hillard, Inc.Account Supervisor, 2000 - 2002
- Weber Shandwick WorldwideSenior Account Executive, 1998 - 2000
- Quarterdeck CorporationPublic Relations Manager, 1997 - 1998
- Smith Public Relations, Inc.Senior Account Executive, 1996 - 1997
- Brener Zwikel & Associates, Inc.Senior Account Executive, 1992 - 1996
A senior accomplished marketing executive, Keith R. Pillow, APR, MBA possesses over 20 years of corporate and agency experience developing and implementing strategic, results-driven integrated communications programs for a wide range of firms, from start-ups to major Fortune 500 brands, in the professional services, technology, consumer products, non-profit, sports, entertainment, and media industries. Currently, Pillow is the founder, president, and chief executive officer of Caddy Marketing and Communications (CMAC), a full-service marketing consulting firm specializing in the planning, development and execution of impactful, cost-effective communications strategies and programs for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) operating in multiple industries.
Pillow holds B.S. degrees in marketing and international business from the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado, and a MBA in marketing from the George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University. He received his accreditation in public relations (APR) designation from the Universal Accreditation Board in 2008. He is a member of Beta Gamma Sigma, the Phi Beta Kappa equivalent for business graduates; the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA); PRSA Counselors Academy; the American Marketing Association (AMA); and the Camarillo Chamber of Commerce. An expert on marketing and communications, career advancement, and business development strategies, Pillow is a frequent guest lecturer and panelist at events conducted by major area colleges, universities, professional associations, and civic groups.
- Pepperdine UniversityMarketing, 2002 - 2004
- University of Colorado at BoulderMarketing and International Business, 1990 - 2002
- Ventura CollegeBusiness Administration, 1988 - 1990
9 ways to get readers to click on your story | Articles
How to make your mundane online copy irresistible.
Natural Light Is First Beer In Space, Launched By Brew's Facebook Fans
This can of Natty Light is out of this world -- literally.
20 Hilarious 'Hunger Games' Memes Taking Over the Web
We've rounded up 20 of the best memes from 'The Hunger Games' including Advice Peeta, Sad Gale, and Advice Katniss.
Marketing Mulligans: Think Again: Why Social Media Isn't A Waste Of Time
So you've probably heard plenty from naysayers, cynics, skeptics, and even CEOs, CFOs, and CMOs that social media is a HUGE waste of tim
How to build a Twitter following from scratch | Articles
Are you charged with launching a new Twitter feed for a brand? Don’t fret; apply what you already know to build a loyal following.
How to ensure mobile and email marketing get along - iMediaConnection.com
iMediaConnection. Follow iMedia on Twitter; iMedia Connection on Facebook; Subscribe to iMedia Connection Daily Newsletter; View iMedia Conn