- Principal Financial GroupCustomer Experience Assistant Director - Latin America, 2014 - presentResponsible for supporting growth in Latin America by developing technology platforms and strategies that reinforce a consistent customer experience. With a strong focus on encouraging asset retention, increased sales and customer profitability, as well as implementing best practices. Working with business and project teams in: • Santiago, Chile • Monterrey, México • São Paulo, Brazil
- Principal Financial GroupSenior UI/UX Designer, 2011 - 2014Digital customer experience professional with 15 years of experience in delivering valuable strategies, campaigns and designs to businesses. Proven success through managing project teams and business/client expectations to meet deadlines, budgets and customer needs.
- Two Rivers MarketingUser Experience Designer/Strategist, 2000 - 2011
- Iowa State UniversityJournalism, 2000
- Iowa State UniversitySpanish, 2000
What customer experience excellence looks like | Gerry McGovern
Customer experience is 10% technology and 90% culture. During the summer I had the pleasure of hearing Matt Haughey speak at An Event Apart.
Digital transformation will not provide competitive advantage | Gerry Mc...
“Only 5% of organizations feel that digital gives them a point of differentiation over their competitors,” according to an Accenture study p
Free Round PowerPoint Diagram - Free PowerPoint Templates - SlideHunter.com
Free Round PowerPoint Diagram is a free PPT template with a nice rounded diagram that you can free download and use in your Microsoft PowerP
Customer satisfaction is not a good indicator of customer behavior | Ger...
For years we've noticed a huge disparity between customer satisfaction figures and task completion rates. We gave a participant 10 tasks to
Digital design gives control to the customer | Gerry McGovern
Historically, designers have been used to controlling the design because the design was physical and fixed. Web design is fluid, flexible an
Dictatorship of the customer and the paradox of complexity | Gerry McGovern
Do happy staff make for happy customers or do increasingly demanding customers result in a stressful work environment? Complexity is both a
Design minimally viable interactions | Gerry McGovern
The most elegant interaction is so minimal it is almost invisible. I heard Derek Featherstone give a very insightful presentation at An Even
Moving from a world of producing to a world of connecting | Gerry McGovern
In a network it is the connection we make between things that is often more important than the thing itself. “Once upon a time in the 1960s,
Counterintuitive Data Can Negatively Affect the Customer Experience | Sm...
(Image) Marketing and brand management is more data-driven now than ever before, surpassing the record highs of even up to a few years ago –
Delivering Convenience through a Mobility Strategy
Travel brands that wish to extract greater value from the mobile experience need to focus on the convenience of their customers. Companies n
If you love the customer your organization will hate you | Gerry McGovern
Focusing on the needs of customers is a thankless job in most organizations. In fact, the customer champion is seen as annoying, irritating
The Millennial generation is defining the Web experience | Gerry McGovern
The millennial generation is rebalancing the relationship between the individual and the organization. The Millennials, also known as Genera
We need a Department OF the Customer | Gerry McGovern
We have a department of selling to the customer, a department of marketing to the customer, a department of communicating at the customer. W
The No-Nonsense Guide to Mapping the Customer Journey
How to create a customer journey map and use it to find opportunities to improve your customer experience (and your conversion funnel).
Simplicity must be the mantra of the digital workplace | Gerry McGovern
Employees are reaching a breaking point. They are exhausted and overwhelmed, alienated and disengaged. They are cynical and distrustful. “Th