Are you ready to get the most out of Google Analytics? If so, Kiss Metrics has collected the ultimate guide to over 150 Google Analytics resources you can use, including the top official Google Analytics channels, Google Analytics integrations, tools for Google Analytics, and articles about Google Analytics.
Click here to read now: http://bit.ly/1IGotme -Kim
- Principal Financial GroupCustomer Experience Assistant Director - Latin America, 2014 - presentResponsible for supporting growth in Latin America by developing technology platforms and strategies that reinforce a consistent customer experience. With a strong focus on encouraging asset retention, increased sales and customer profitability, as well as implementing best practices. Working with business and project teams in: • Santiago, Chile • Monterrey, México • São Paulo, Brazil
- Principal Financial GroupSenior UI/UX Designer, 2011 - 2014Digital customer experience professional with 15 years of experience in delivering valuable strategies, campaigns and designs to businesses. Proven success through managing project teams and business/client expectations to meet deadlines, budgets and customer needs.
- Two Rivers MarketingUser Experience Designer/Strategist, 2000 - 2011
- Iowa State UniversityJournalism, 2000
- Iowa State UniversitySpanish, 2000
Counterintuitive Data Can Negatively Affect the Customer Experience | Sm...
(Image) Marketing and brand management is more data-driven now than ever before, surpassing the record highs of even up to a few years ago –
Delivering Convenience through a Mobility Strategy
Travel brands that wish to extract greater value from the mobile experience need to focus on the convenience of their customers. Companies n
If you love the customer your organization will hate you | Gerry McGovern
Focusing on the needs of customers is a thankless job in most organizations. In fact, the customer champion is seen as annoying, irritating
The Millennial generation is defining the Web experience | Gerry McGovern
The millennial generation is rebalancing the relationship between the individual and the organization. The Millennials, also known as Genera
We need a Department OF the Customer | Gerry McGovern
We have a department of selling to the customer, a department of marketing to the customer, a department of communicating at the customer. W
The No-Nonsense Guide to Mapping the Customer Journey
How to create a customer journey map and use it to find opportunities to improve your customer experience (and your conversion funnel).
Simplicity must be the mantra of the digital workplace | Gerry McGovern
Employees are reaching a breaking point. They are exhausted and overwhelmed, alienated and disengaged. They are cynical and distrustful. “Th
Bridging senior management disconnect with digital | Gerry McGovern
This is the age of fast, give-it-to-me-now, you-better-make-it-simple convenience. But how do we convince senior management of this new real
More collaboration equals more value | Gerry McGovern
Greater complexity demands more collaboration equals more value. As the world becomes more complex there is an increasing need to specialize
71 Questions Every Marketer Should Be Asking (And How to Test Them)
A list of game-changing questions marketers can investigate to improve their conversion rate and their customer experience.
The problem with IT and the digital workplace | Gerry McGovern
Technology is what drives the digital workplace and yet for many business executives, the IT department is being seen as less and less relev
Webinar: 7 Deadly Sins of Journey Mapping | Touchpoint Dashboard
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2015. Time: 10:00AM PST | 1:00PM EST | 6:00PM BST Abstract: 7 Deadly Sins of Journey Mapping Journey maps are i
Format-based navigation is a symptom of organization-centricity | Gerry ...
Navigation based on formats, tools or systems is a sure sign that an organization is not customer focused. Some time ago, we were testing a
Testing The Cross-Channel Experience Throughout the Development Process
Do you want to ensure you are providing your customers with a consistent, usable experience across all of their devices? In today's world, y