This is a big deal in the LED lighting world.
Who makes these bulbs for Walmart? All LED Lighting knows. http://is.gd/Omh0B6
- UBM DeusmEditor-in-Chief, 2011 - present
- SlashdotEditor, 2006 - 2010
- Media UnspunWriter, 2001 - 2002
- Media GrokWriter, 1999 - 2001
- Tasty Bits from the Technology FrontEditor & Publisher, 1994 - 2001
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityPhysics & English
What I want from a restaurant website - The Oatmeal
The Oatmeal. Comics. Quizzes. Blog. New! Book. Shop. Follow: Twitter. Facebook. RSS / Email. What I want from a restaurant website. A list o
Google+ Brand Pages for Ford, MTV, Mashable Likely Coming ...
Soon after the launch of Google+ came the inevitable next question: When can brands set up pages there? Now, an answer: in about two weeks.
TechCrunch | Now Can We All Agree That The “High Quality Web Content” Ex...
It's hard to imagine anything more perfect than Slate's decision to lay off its respected media critic Jack Shafer. Not perfect in a good wa
Stock Plunge Bodes Ill for AOL as Marketing Partner
The company's shift from subscription to display-ad revenue is bumpy.
The post-Google+ world: A Facebook Developer's Perspective
Insights on Facebook Marketing, Virality and Social Media.