On Google+, you're supposed to have a well thought out introduction on your profile.
Sooo... I'm just going to add a list of some random facts about myself. I'll probably add more from time to time if I remember.
1. I've never really gotten into social media until G+. Tried to do the Facebook and Twitter thing. Pretty much hated them both.
2. I like Jeeps. I just bought my first one, it's a 1991 Jeep Wrangler. It's been well used and needs some serious TLC, but I love it. 50% of the people I tell about it think I'm nuts, the other 50% think it's pretty cool. My mother-in-law thinks I'm going through my mid-life crisis. heh.
3. I just got a VitaMix. It's awesome, I love to blend things. Sometimes I blend things just for fun.
4. I'm not a Zombie fan. They're depressing with all that groaning and shuffling.
5. I like micro-brews and imported beer.
6. The only wine I've ever enjoyed is way to expensive to actually buy.
7. Android wins.
8. I would be considered a Google evangelist. I like their products, but still worry about them taking over the world and changing their name to SkyNet.
9. I like big dogs, especially German Shepherds. We have a German Shepherd Rottweiler mix - Eko.
10. We have lizards. We used to have an old blind Leopard Gecko (he finally passed away). We now have a Chinese Water Dragon name Rex and Bearded Dragon named Gideon. (edited)
11. Junior Mints, Hot Tamales, Sour Patch Kids, and Popcorn are the best movie snacks that exist on this planet.
12. Loved Spotify. Hate that they're in bed with Facebook. Love Grooveshark now (edited)
13. Works too much, drinks too little.
14. I've been accused of being too opinionated. I told my accusers to go jump off Mount Makalu.
15. Bought two more Jeeps. A 1995 Wrangler and a 2007 Compass. We are officially a Jeep family.
16. Make mine spicy. Then add some heat.
17.Sci Fi vs. Fantasy... Sci Fi wins...umm, actually maybe Fantasy does. No no, definitely Sci Fi ... I mean Fantasy. Screw it, let's just go read some comic books.
18. I wish I had more time to wander around the world taking pictures of stuff. Primarily stuff that I like.
19. I will forever be irritated that Dr. Who has become super popular after having to live through the ridicule of enjoying it during the 80's. Same goes for anything to do with super heroes and comic books too! At least the rest of the world is finally catching up!