- NJ Lenders CorpLicensed NJ : NMLS #198190, 2013 - presentMortgage Loan Officer / Mortgage Banker: Residential / Conventional / FHA & FHA 203k Renovation / New Construction Expert!
- Bello Builders LLCKitchen Cabinet Wholesaler, 2003 - presentKitchen & Bath Cabinetry Wholesaler / Designer!
- Wells FargoLoan Officer, 1997 - 2003Mortgage Loan Officer / Mortgage Banker: Residential / Conventional / FHA & FHA 203k Renovation / New Construction Expert!
- KMA BuildersOwner, 1980 - 1997New Home Builder and Residential Renovation Contractor!
21 Franklin Turnpike, Suite 2117 Mahwah NJ 07430
Mortgage Banking Professional & Small Business Owner with over 32 years of residential real estate expertise, the last 17.5 years of which I have focused on Residential Mortgage Banking. I specialize in FHA / FHA 203k and New Construction Mortgages! I am now licensed to lend in New Jersey. (NMLS # 198190).
I have demonstrated success in consulting my clients about all types of mortgage products and programs.
- New Jersey City UniversityBA- Business Finance / Marketing, 2014 - presentBA- Finance and Marketing
- Brookdale Community CollegeAA- Business Finance, 2013 - presentAA- Business
- Miami Dade CollegeManagement Information Systems
- Burnside Ott School Of Commercial AviationCommercial Aviation Fixed Wing
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
The Ultimate Voicemail To Leave For People You Don't Know | LinkedIn
Whatever the scenario may be, we have all had to make a call to someone whom we have never met in order to introduce ourselves and make a co
Mortgage News: Reid implores Obama not to kill Fannie and Freddie
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has broken sharply with the president on the plan to dismantle mortgage giants Fa - Mortgage Professional
Wells Fargo, Citigroup Slash Mortgage Jobs as Refis Tank
Wells Fargo and Citigroup are laying off hundreds of employees at their mortgage units.