Imagine yourself waking up Tom Cruise in Minority Report or Joaquim Phoenix in Her. Listening to the sound of a soothing voice. Telling you the local weather; giving you a compliment on how you look. A nice fact or a bit of tech news that came in while you were sleeping. This is capsule.fm.
Verdict: The verdict is that it’s out of this world. Literally; it feels like something you’ve never experienced before. It can be a bit awkward to hear someone talking to you (and saying kind words) when you’re not waking up alone; but as I’ve heard that’s something being worked on. Make sure you get Capsule.fm before they get bought by Google, Facebook or any other company in this world. You want to be part of this.
Worthy enough to start a second time?: Yes. Even though the alarm clock has to work around all the limitations Apple opposes on to them; you can’t put your phone to sleep for instance, I’ve used it many many times. It makes waking up so much easier; a pleasant experience and something to look forward to each morning.
Een haastklus misschien? Ben meer kwaliteit gewend bij Autoblog; zeker voor auto's die je 'once in a lifetime' rijdt.
En dat baardje...
- your company?Looking for work, presentLooking for work as: 1. Digital communications advisor / -manager / -consultant 2. Project manager digital My skills: Developing digital strategy (including C level experience) Presenting and convincing strategy / plans for C level Projectmanagement to make above mentioned strategy reality Concepting, building and growing digital communities (Facebook, youtube, tumblr, instagram, twitter and more) Presenting on a convincing, inspiring and motivational manner (based on 50+ speaking occasions for big and small groups) Entrepreneurship, by running my own profitable business for 5 years I am: Easy to get along with Hard working Taking initiative Technically well aware of (im)possibilities (studied 8 programming languages; see my resume) Passionate about technology and it’s future Agile; always willing to learn and adept
- Kees Romkes.nlSocial Business Consultant, 2009 - 2013
- CDEF holding
- Meeting Masters
- Ingenieursgroep Romkes B.V.
- Edenspiekermann GmbH_Project / QA Manager, 2014 - 2014I was end responsible for all change and support requests that came in at Edenspiekermann. This included project changes that span several weeks/months. I was also responsible for optimising processes in the function of QA manager. In both responsibilities I was the main hub between clients, developers at Edenspiekermann and management on both sides.
"Inspiration and change can’t be forced top down alone; it needs foundation bottom up as well. And that foundation is built upon a single person’s inspiration."
See me as the person at the intersection of technology, design and human interest. Well done design and a fundamentally new technologic development can spark change in a persons mind and change the way he/she works. That same spark changes a persons habits, its (quality of) human life and that same spark changes the company they work for.
I love to work with people, with companies, with clients. My roots are technology driven; with a big interest in internet (startups, apps, the internet of things, big data and more).
- Noordelijke Hogeschool Leeuwarden