"Because Universe is also an online community, members can actively participate in the creation of new plugins by voting for which ones get made next and beta testing new plugins before they’re released to the masses."
More info here: http://nofilmschool.com/2014/03/red-giant-universe-plugin-community/
#motiongraphics #RedGiant #RedGiantUniverse
This topic came up today during my Hangout on Air with while talking about blog design. So I decided to go back to one of my favorite posts about this topic and update it!
Read the full post here: http://dustn.ws/R0LDZB
I've updated a few of the items in the post to be more relevant to today and I've also updated the imagery-- ain't it perty? ;)
I've especially crafted this tall image version for you lovers out there, so if you use the Pin it button on the blog post, you'll actually get this hidden gem of an image to post to Pinterest!
The 3 concepts I cover are:
1. Typography (talked about today in the HOA)
If you master these three design elements for your blog, there's no doubt that your readers will thoroughly enjoy reading on your blog and return frequently to get that experience.
Are any of these concepts difficult to understand for you?
- Create International ThailandVolunteer, 2013 - present
- Lifeway Advanced Animation CollegeShort Course Tutor, 2012 - 2012
- Huhu Studios Media Research and DevelopmentPost Production TD, 2012 - 2012
- Interactive Media Professional DevelopmentAdministrator, 2012 - 2012
- University of the NationsDiscipleship Training School, 2013 - 2013Create International six month Discipleship Training School
- Lifeway Advanced Animation CollegeAdvanced 3D Animation, 2011 - 2012Lv6 Diploma in 3D Animation Lv7 Diploma in Advanced 3D Animation - Specialising in Lighting, Rendering, and Compositing
- St Patrick's College Silverstream2006 - 2010
If you saw the ocean every day… | Calm Blue Oceans
Comics and thoughts by Jesse Cline. ABOUT · ARCHIVE · CONTACT · LINKS · First Prev · Random · Next Last · If you saw the ocean every day… by
Professors Peeved to Learn They Don’t Own What They Teach Online | TIME.com
The explosion of online courses is bringing with it a debate about ownership
Indiegogo: An International Crowdfunding Platform to Raise Money
Indiegogo is the world's largest global funding platform. Founded on the principles of opportunity, transparency, and action, anyone with an
DevArt: Google's ambitious project to program a new generation of artists
Your work could be at the heart of one of the largest digital art exhibitions the world has ever seen, thanks to a collaboration between Lon