I only really ask because it could be nice and useful, and might be fairly easy to implement, the system is in place either way.
I mean nothing happens at the end of the month too right? So it's not about things happening, it's about getting the information to the user if they want it :)
Instead of solving each problem separately and changing the way you guys have set up the app (because I can see why people would like to have budgets or categories or overviews in different wallets), why don't you give us the ability to select wallets that we want affected by the change.
For example, I go to budgets and I add a budget, I put the budget in, select the category, and then tick off the wallets that share this particular budget. Would this work? That way certain budgets or categories or overviews could span some wallets and not others, or just one, or across everything.
So with that in mind maybe a poll for you guys? CBO = categories, budgets, and Overviews
- Create International ThailandVolunteer, 2013 - present
- Lifeway Advanced Animation CollegeShort Course Tutor, 2012 - 2012
- Huhu Studios Media Research and DevelopmentPost Production TD, 2012 - 2012
- Interactive Media Professional DevelopmentAdministrator, 2012 - 2012
- University of the NationsDiscipleship Training School, 2013 - 2013Create International six month Discipleship Training School
- Lifeway Advanced Animation CollegeAdvanced 3D Animation, 2011 - 2012Lv6 Diploma in 3D Animation Lv7 Diploma in Advanced 3D Animation - Specialising in Lighting, Rendering, and Compositing
- St Patrick's College Silverstream2006 - 2010
- HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS
- Land Sliders
- Zombies Run
- OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
- Super Hero Workout
- Sky Force 2014 TV
- Lara Croft GO
- Planet EVO
- Asphalt 8:Airborne
- Star Wars: Commander
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT & Friends
The Gamification of Education Infographic #gamification #edtech
Gamification has tremendous potential in the education space. How can we use it to deliver truly meaningful experiences to students? Learn a
The Complete National Geographic DVD-ROMs: 1888-2013 Edition
Browse every issue of National Geographic magazine from 1888 through 2013.
Professional Node-Based Compositing & 3D Animation Software Is Now a...
Several years ago, Blackmagic Design put world-class color grading tools into the hands of the masses when they released DaVinci Resolve Lit
Photographer Captures Tens of Thousands Fleeing ISIS, Entering Turkey
Learning of a refugee flood, photographer John Stanmeyer went to the border, where tens of thousands of refugees are fleeing the Islamic Sta