25 followers|6,906 views
Works at Wunderman
Attended Keller Graduate
Lives in Brooklyn, NY
25 followers|6,906 views
Need help passing the PMP exam? Get the new PMP Notebook. Available on Amazon:
Add a comment...
Project Management, communications, social media, offline and online, web development
- WundermanSenior Project Manager, 2010 - present• Manage the execution of Reebok Global digital CRM program and Abbott Nutrition’s portfolio of Similac offline and digital CRM & Brand, PediaSure. Prior, program manager for Dell’s integrated global small and medium size business communication • Lead multi-functional team in defining the overall scope of a project and maintain a yearly budget of $5 million • Developed full time yearly staffing plan, scope and allocation resources per project • Managed and ensure compliance with the project life cycle for each engagement from inception to completion • Served in a client-facing role supporting the business objectives and delivery of tactics • Full scope management including strategy, UX, design and implementation of projects • Maintain a solid understanding of performance metrics, creative development, and cross channel technology implementation • Managed integrated plans meet the project strategy including scope, budget and timing while mitigating risks
- Music ChoiceAssociate Marketing Manager, 2008 - 2010• Launched and maintained ShowOff, and television program that allows viewers to interact via mobile text, e-mail, AIM and online so viewers to get messages live on-air • Managed new website development. Maintain website to include interactive elements and show assets • Developed strategies for Facebook, Twitter and SEO to accomplish our goal of brand and On Demand awareness • Fostered integration with programming, engineering, production, advertising and affiliate marketing teams • Contributed to developing strategic brand and advertising promotions from thematic promotions to niche promotions by using research programs SAS and Scarborough research
- WundermanAssociate Project Manager, 2007 - 2008• Managed the development and delivery of MSN Trade direct mail and associated landing pages • Controled an overall monthly budget of $200,000 • Maintained performance metrics, creative development and cross channel technology implementation
- CBS Radio NetworkPromotions Coordinator, 2005 - 2007• Coordinated major station tentpole event: the two day 10th and 11th annual Smooth Jazz Festival. Increased attendance by 10% • Managed third party vendor selection, contract negotiation and management • Responsible for managing all aspect of budgeting for events • Coordinated all other event details including signage, giveaways, pre-show mailings, and general event follow-up
Tampa, Fl - St. Thomas, VI
Ultimate Project Manager
I'm a integrated project manager with online, offline, and social media experience. I've also penned two books to help people study for the PMP. Traveling, cooking and playing poker are some of the things I love to do.
- Keller GraduateMarketing, 2002 - 2005MBA
- Keller GraduateProject Management, 2002 - 2005Masters in Project Management
- University of South FloridaMarketing, 1999 - 2002B.S.
Kaye Smith's +1's are the things they like, agree with, or want to recommend.
Pressboards™, share the products you love with the world!
Shop our large selection of Pressboards gifts, t-shirts, posters and stickers starting at $5 . Unique Pressboards designs. Fast shipping.