Let's make this right...
37 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- Im going to make a normal looking suit that has a matrix of pinhole cameras in it ... then stitch those videos together and post them online daily ... lets see how that goes over ...
My sarcasm (but also now interest in actually making a suit like that) is based on the absurdity of peoples uneducated fear of how Glass functions and what most people would do with it (just like cell phones).
This is a tiring conversation to keep having ...May 23, 2014
- Martin Barry+20The best (and most liked) comment in the previous thread:
"Why is there such a problem complying with these kinds of requests?
It's no different than a "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy. Take Glass off, enjoy your meal, pay your bill, and put glass back on again. No big deal."
Moreover, to say that @feastnyc somehow "discriminated" against you (Cat-e) simply shows a lack of understanding about discrimination, not to mention empathy and respect for those who actually have been discriminated against. Google should ban those 11 users from giving reviews, especially those who reside in Pennsylvania and Ohio, or some other godforsaken place who have reviewed a restaurant which they've never set foot in.May 23, 2014
- This is all some useless garbage.
Net Neutrality battle going on, and is wasting her time with Google Glass bullshit. You call yourself an advocate for rights? Stop wasting time with this and go do something that ACTUALLY MATTERS TO THE WORLD!
I hope to see better out of you in the future.May 23, 2014
- Are you seriously comparing using Google Glass in a private business and NET NEUTRALITY??? /facepalmMay 24, 2014
- Wow. You really don't understand how important net neutrality is, do you?
Businesses have the right to refuse service to people that don't comply with their policies. If they lose too much business because they turn away people with Glass, then they will change. But this isn't some fundamental right you need to fight for. This is just some self-entitled bullshit.May 24, 2014
- Wearing facial computers in a private establishment is not a fundamental right. Seriously, open a book.May 24, 2014