July 25th at Grand Central Tech - Details: http://invite.moonshot.nyc
And excited to announce that Ubitech is now http://TeamX.co! Building teams around moonshot ideas in NYC.
#TechMoonshots #SolveforX #TeamXnyc
- Program Manager, 2015 - presentMaterial Design eng team. +GoogleDesign
- Team XFounderwww.teamx.co
- XocracyCofounder CEO, 2013 - 2015www.xocracy.com
have a great deal of physical energy, but they're also often quiet and at
Creative people tend to be smart yet naive at the same time.
Creative people combine playfulness and discipline, or responsibility and irresponsibility.
Creative people alternate between imagination and fantasy, and a rooted sense of reality. Creative people tend to be both extroverted and introverted. We're usually one or the other, either preferring to be in the thick of crowds or sitting on the sidelines and observing the passing show. Creative individuals, on the other hand, seem to exhibit both traits simultaneously.
Creative people are humble and proud at the same time.
Creative people, to an extent, escape rigid gender role stereotyping.
Creative people are both rebellious and conservative.
Most creative people are very passionate about their work, yet they can be extremely objective about it as well.
Creative people's openness and sensitivity often exposes them to suffering and pain, yet also to a great deal of enjoyment.
- Ohio State UniversityMBA, 2009 - 2011Strategy
- George Mason UniversityMS Conflict Analysis & Resolution, 2006 - 2008
- George Mason UniversityBS Computer Science, 1999 - 2003