- @XocracyFounder & CEO, 2013 - presentwww.xocracy.com Social media site and app for voting on political and social issues. We have a vision that direct democracy will be the way we vote, and Xocracy will be where we vote.
- Pierre Noir LLCStrategy & Product Management Consultant, 2009 - 2014www.pierrenoir.com
1. Creative people have a great deal of physical energy, but they're also often quiet and at rest.
2. Creative people tend to be smart yet naive at the same time.
3. Creative people combine playfulness and discipline, or responsibility and irresponsibility.
4.creative people alternate between imagination and fantasy, and a rooted sense of reality.
5. Creative people tend to be both extroverted and introverted. We're usually one or the other, either preferring to be in the thick of crowds or sitting on the sidelines and observing the passing show. Creative individuals, on the other hand, seem to exhibit both traits simultaneously.
6. Creative people are humble and proud at the same time.
7. Creative people, to an extent, escape rigid gender role stereotyping.
8. Creative people are both rebellious and conservative.
9.most creative people are very passionate about their work, yet they can be extremely objective about it as well.
10. Creative people's openness and sensitivity often exposes them to suffering and pain, yet also to a great deal of enjoyment.
- Ohio State UniversityMBA, 2009 - 2011Strategy
- George Mason UniversityMS Conflict Analysis & Resolution, 2006 - 2008Negotiations
- George Mason UniversityBS Computer Science, 1999 - 2003Web development and C++
Awesome property in Brighton Beach by Scarano Architects, built to Passive House standards. Friggin amazing!
Christie vowed to let legislative process work, but instead of sticking up for NJ consumers he's fast-tracking anti-Tesla regulation.
Dealers want regulation that could ban Tesla from selling cars in NJ IMMEDIATELY, despite having 2 licenses to do so. Bad for innovation.
The Christie administration & dealers are trying to sneak anti-Tesla regulation through while keeping consumers in the dark.
If you're in NJ, please come support Tesla at the NJ Motor Vehicle Commission HQ Tues at 2p. 222 E State St., 8th Floor East Wing in Trenton.