- @XocracyCo-Founder & CEO, 2013 - presentwww.xocracy.com Social media site and app for voting on political and social issues. We have a vision that direct democracy will be the way we vote, and Xocracy will be where we vote.
- Pierre Noir LLCStrategy & Product Management Consultant, 2009 - 2014www.pierrenoir.com
1. Creative people have a great deal of physical energy, but they're also often quiet and at rest.
2. Creative people tend to be smart yet naive at the same time.
3. Creative people combine playfulness and discipline, or responsibility and irresponsibility.
4.creative people alternate between imagination and fantasy, and a rooted sense of reality.
5. Creative people tend to be both extroverted and introverted. We're usually one or the other, either preferring to be in the thick of crowds or sitting on the sidelines and observing the passing show. Creative individuals, on the other hand, seem to exhibit both traits simultaneously.
6. Creative people are humble and proud at the same time.
7. Creative people, to an extent, escape rigid gender role stereotyping.
8. Creative people are both rebellious and conservative.
9.most creative people are very passionate about their work, yet they can be extremely objective about it as well.
10. Creative people's openness and sensitivity often exposes them to suffering and pain, yet also to a great deal of enjoyment.
- Ohio State UniversityMBA, 2009 - 2011Strategy
- George Mason UniversityMS Conflict Analysis & Resolution, 2006 - 2008Negotiations
- George Mason UniversityBS Computer Science, 1999 - 2003Web development and C++
- the west coast has some great learning opportunities - runs some... But we're always on the lookout for more and better ways to help people learn to make great Glassware.