#GoogleGlass #NYC #Tech #Startup #SiliconAlley
- Riding the Silicon Alley wave. NYC is where it's at.
- I'm a hustler and I execute ideas.
- I am a Creative Thinker, always looking for the unexpected, improvement and change.
- I am coming to terms with my Geekiness, but I try to keep it Cool.
- I like Good Design, whatever it may be (for interiors I like minimal, rustic and fine).
- I am a Digital Nomad and Serial Entrepreneur.
- I am an Optimistic Pessimist and an Extroverted Introvert. Just think about that one for a minute...
- I am an Early Adopter of good technology (Android and open source fan).
- I Research pretty much any subject, I have a lot of interests, that's how I roll.
- I like to get by with my folding Bicycle (not going uphill though), but I am definitely getting a Tesla Model S... soon.
- I think it's important to be Nice, Polite, and FUN.
- I'm kind of a Rebel. I don't always play by the rules, but when I do I make up my own. Live close to the edge my friends.
- ...and I like Hot Sauce.
Ideas are a dime a dozen, it's the Execution that counts.
Work Hard and Be Nice to people.
The Singularity, are we there yet?
Paradoxical Traits of Creative People
"I frequently find myself thinking about whether I am an artist or an entrepreneur."
Creative people "show tendencies of thought and action that in most people are segregated."
1. Creative people
have a great deal of physical energy, but they're also often quiet and at
2. Creative people
tend to be smart yet naive at the same time.
3. Creative people
combine playfulness and discipline, or responsibility and irresponsibility.
alternate between imagination and fantasy, and a rooted sense of reality.
5. Creative people
tend to be both extroverted and introverted. We're usually one or the other,
either preferring to be in the thick of crowds or sitting on the sidelines and
observing the passing show. Creative individuals, on the other hand, seem to
exhibit both traits simultaneously.
6. Creative people are
humble and proud at the same time.
7. Creative people, to
an extent, escape rigid gender role stereotyping.
8. Creative people are
both rebellious and conservative.
9.most creative people
are very passionate about their work, yet they can be extremely objective about
it as well.
10. Creative people's
openness and sensitivity often exposes them to suffering and pain, yet also to
a great deal of enjoyment.