Also, I'm still loving the #moto360, but I do wish it wasn't as thick. Being thick it gets caught on my coat sleeve often. And of course I still got dat shattered #Nexus5. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a #Nexus6 at some point....soon.
My name is Soji Ojugbele and I'm a Product Specialist on the Android Wear team.
Come check out an exclusive hands-on demo of Android Wear watches in NY at Google in Chelsea Market (2nd flr). This week only W-F 11 AM- 5PM.
2015 here we come! I think it's going to be a better year, more interesting challenges and discoveries. More opportunities to push our limits and boundaries, and become ever more creative and innovative. This year I want to learn more than the past 10 years combined, that's my resolution.
Happy New Year my friends!
- UbiTechFounder, 2013 - presentwww.ubitech.co
- XocracyCofounder CEO, 2013 - 2015www.xocracy.com
- Pierre Noir LLCConsultant, 2009 - 2015www.pierrenoir.com
1. Creative people have a great deal of physical energy, but they're also often quiet and at rest.
2. Creative people tend to be smart yet naive at the same time.
3. Creative people combine playfulness and discipline, or responsibility and irresponsibility.
4.creative people alternate between imagination and fantasy, and a rooted sense of reality.
5. Creative people tend to be both extroverted and introverted. We're usually one or the other, either preferring to be in the thick of crowds or sitting on the sidelines and observing the passing show. Creative individuals, on the other hand, seem to exhibit both traits simultaneously.
6. Creative people are humble and proud at the same time.
7. Creative people, to an extent, escape rigid gender role stereotyping.
8. Creative people are both rebellious and conservative.
9.most creative people are very passionate about their work, yet they can be extremely objective about it as well.
10. Creative people's openness and sensitivity often exposes them to suffering and pain, yet also to a great deal of enjoyment.
- Ohio State UniversityMBA, 2009 - 2011Strategy
- George Mason UniversityMS Conflict Analysis & Resolution, 2006 - 2008
- George Mason UniversityBS Computer Science, 1999 - 2003