Note: The class starts at 9:30. The 9am start time for the Hangout is for troubleshooting.
I wanted to do the Flask in your PJ's class again... but this time, using Cloud 9!
Cloud 9 is a free online IDE. Everything is run in the cloud, from your interface to your code, and you can share your workspace with other people. This means we don't have to get Flask installed on anyone's machine, the volunteers and I can easily see your code if you're getting an error, and you can code on any machine you have handy (so no install rights needed!).
This class will be run via Hangouts on Air. This means that I'll be broadcasting, and anyone can join by watching the class on Google+ or YouTube. We'll also have a chat room open for questions and requests.
What you'll need:
• Coffee (we're starting early!)
• A good Internet connection (I wouldn't do this from a coffee shop)
• A Cloud 9 account (http://c9.io
• A GitHub account (http://github.com
• Some knowledge of Python (If you can make a function, you can make a Flask site!) http://www.meetup.com/dc-pyladies/events/220669706/