Do you want to learn how to market yourself and your business on Google+?
Are you looking for a resource to guide your Google+ marketing efforts?
Whether you’re marketing on Google+ as an individual or as a brand, these expert articles will help you manage your presence, promote contests and use Google +Post Ads, and more.
Each of these articles will help you understand and master a specific part of marketing on Google+.
Click here to read now: http://bit.ly/1PsR56u -KIm
Our happiest Google+ users are those who connect with others around shared interests and passions. So we set out to give people a place to express the things they love. Today, we’re announcing Google+ Collections, a new way to group your posts by topic.
Every collection is a focused set of posts on a particular topic, providing an easy way for you to organize all the things you’re into. Each collection can be shared publicly, privately, or with a custom set of people. Once you create your first collection, your profile will display a new tab where other people can find and follow your collections.
Posts in collections you follow will appear in your Home stream, with a link to easily jump right into the collection so you can get to similar content from that author. Collections give you a great way to find more of the stuff you love from the people you follow.
Collections is available on Android and the web, and iOS is coming later. For Android users, make sure to update your Google+ app to get access to Collections.
For inspiration on interesting topics, check out our Featured Collections page here: g.co/collections
Create your collections today and share what you love.
If you have questions then also be sure to check out our Help Center content http://goo.gl/zyIVMH; if you still can’t find an answer then please post your question in the Collections subcategory.
Moritz & Claire
Are you interested in starting a blog for your business?
Want to know how to set it up to get the best results?
There are lots of design and functionality options to consider when setting up your business blog. However, only a few make a vital difference in your blog’s success.
In this article you’ll discover the seven critical elements you need for your business blog.
Read the full post here: http://bit.ly/1FpSF2d -Kim
#blogging #socialmediamarketing #smexaminer
- The Touch Marketing Inc.Web Presence Consultant, 2009 - presentSpeaker/Trainer for Social Web Marketing backed up by an incredible team that will assist you with your web presence development. We do websites, social media, content creation, seo, email marketing and CRM setup.
- The Closing TouchIndependent Business Owner, 1999 - 2014We partner with organizations to empower their customer retention plans with creative, economical and memorable customer loyalty programs.
- The Freedom TouchConsultant, 1989 - 2014Teaching entrepreneurs how to achieve Financial Freedom via interactive commerce.
- Lone Wolf Real Estate TechnologiesGlobal Wolf Division - Team Leader, 2006 - 2009Managed the website and front desk solution software division from design to implementation. I lead the training and support teams as well as assisting with the product development and scheduling of software releases, client communications and project management.
- Canadian Meter Co. Inc.Information Services Manager, 1984 - 1989
- IBMProgrammer, 1981 - 1983
6A-170 The Donway West Suite #302 Toronto ON M3C 2E8 Canada
Our firm offers a portfolio of web presence services including website development, the latest social media marketing tools and mobile technologies.
For more information, to arrange personal web presence coaching, webinars, onsite speaking engagements and obtain a description of our services, please visit www.thetouchmarketing.com or contact us at: email@example.com.
- Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology
- C.D.C.I. West
- Sir John A. Macdonald Public School
Apple's iCloud Targeted in Chinese Hacking Attack: Report
Chinese authorities have tried to gain access to the customer data held on Apple's iCloud storage and backup system, according to research b
Study: CEOs aren’t using social media to full potential | Articles | Main
CEO.com and analytics firm Domo found that more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 chief executives have no social media presence at all.
How Google Plus Pages Can Boost Your Business | Scoop.it Blog
Just recently, Scoop.it announced that Scoop.it curators will be able to connect their personal profiles for the purpose of Google Authorshi
The Internet of Things Is Really the Internet of People | LinkedIn
As I speak with CEOs around the world, our conversations invariably come down to this central question: Can we change our corporate cultures
Fewer than half of Canadian small businesses have websites: study
A new study says fewer than half of Canada’s small businesses have an online presence and they may be losing out on sales opportunities
Google Can’t Forget You, But It Should Make You Hard to Find | Opinion |...
“The Right to Be Forgotten” sounds catchy. And, yes, the language of “erasure” laws and “disappearing” messages is captivating. Unfortunatel