- University of Texas at AustinLegal Assistant Certificate, 1991
- Kaplan UniversityCriminal Justice w/Forensic Pyschology, 2005
- Churchill High School1974 - 1978
- Cafe CinemaCo-Host & Social Justice Expert, 2013 - presentSocial Justice Dialogues as seen through the eyes of International Cinema.
- Domestic Violence VoicesFounder, 2010 - present
- I've been working at the National Domestic Violence Hotline and after working for a little more than 5.5 years I have answered more than 30,000 calls on the hotline alone (not counting the calls that I've answered on the teen line as well). (The count continues as I'm continuing to work there.) As part of my passion of being a #DVWarrior, I also run a radio show on BlogTalkRadio called Beyond Words Live, and am a part of the Survivors' Caucus, Survivors' Voices, and Legal Advocacy Network, as well as run a Domestic Violence Voices page on fb. I'm interactive with many other organizations on fb and other sites who share my passion.present
- BlogTalkRadio (Volunteer)Host of Beyond Words Live Show - a platform for survivors to tell their story in their own words!, 2010 - presentHost of the radio show called BEYOND WORDS LIVE! designed to be a platform for the survivors to tell their own stories in their own words.
- Survive2Thrive FoundationAdvisory Board Member, 2012 - 2013
- NDVHHotline Advocate, 2006 - 2012
- National Domestic Violence Hotline2006 - 2012
Click here to support Kat Davis in the TX Walk to Fight Lymphedema &...
Join the Fight! Let's fight towards a cure for Lymphedema today!
Apply to be a #besomebody Ambassador. - #besomebody. | It's a lifestyle,...
Apply NOW. #besomebody. Online Form - Apply to become Ambassador
Unskilled Workers Report for New Jobs - The New Yorker
Sixty-four unskilled workers will report to new jobs in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday as part of a federal jobs program.
Obama Calls Kidnapping Of Nigerian Girls 'Heartbreaking' And 'Outrageous'
ABC News’ Ginger Zee and Mary Bruce report: Speaking out for the first time on the horrific kidnapping, President Obama on Tuesday called th