Vines: a lacy tank on Ravelry $8 (no account necessary) Vines: a lacy tank is a perfect first garment, if you are looking to dip your toe into lacy waters. No sleeves, no shaping, just pretty pretty lace and a few clever bits for the top edgings and straps....
Right now I'm in Maine (yes, luckiest woman around, I know!) and working on a number of projects: design and production on a pattern collection with my talented friend Anne of Wooly Wonka fame - more on that in a couple weeks. If you're on my pattern tester...
- Course Technology (Cengage Learning)Sr. Art Director
- Red Wheel Weiser ConariArt Director
- Gomez, Inc.Sr. Designer
- O'Reilly MediaSr. Designer
- PWS Publishing CompanyAdvertising Designer
- Washington UniversityEnglish & American Literature, 1990 - 1993
- American UniversityInternational Studies, 1989 - 1990
- Rice UniversityPublishing Program, 1992 - 1992
N e e d l e p r i n t: King Charles I - His Knitted Vest
As a knitted item in itself, we would appreciate this wonderfully designed and patterned vest. Believed to have been worn by King Charles I
Ashley Judd Slaps Media in the Face for Speculation Over Her “Puffy” App...
The speculation is a misogynistic assault, the actress writes, and it’s time to change the conversation.
Lighting that’s on track - Lighting Room ideas - IKEA
Lighting Room ideas
Reflections On the Grand Experiment: By a Crunchy Betty | Crunchy Betty
And the best lesson out of all of this experimentation has been not that I can wash my hair without shampoo, but rather that I am who I say