- LyonSHARE Communications GroupAccount Director / Consultant, 2011 - present
- Kathie Gonzalez Communications ConsultingConsultant, 2013 - 2013
- Barnhart CommunicationsPR Director, 2011 - 2013
- Dish NetworkDirector, Corporate Communications, 2006 - 2010
- Barnhart CommunicationsPR Account Supervisor, 2005 - 2006
- CheapTicketsCommunications Manager, 2003 - 2005
- Weber ShandwickGroup Manager, Travel & Lifestyle, 1999 - 2003
- Lowe & Partners WorldwidePR Coordinator, 1998 - 1999
- Parkland High SchoolEnglish and Journalism Teacher, 1996 - 1998
- Boom Beach
Clients I currently support include:
- Liftopia (online and mobile marketplace for lift tickets and other mountain activities)
- Viator (leading resource for researching and booking tours and activities)
- Glympse (leader in location sharing technology)
- GemShare (mobile-based recommendation app)
- Findery (social discovery platform)
- PhoCusWright (travel tech industry research)
- Zillow (real estate platform)
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityBA Professional Writing, Music, 1990 - 1994
- University of North Carolina at Chapel HillMAT English and Education, 1994 - 1996
Don't Miss These Epic Super Bowl Sunday Ski Deals From Liftopia!
This Sunday, the only thing deflated will be the price of your lift tickets (we hope!) You might even want to skip the big game once you see
Super Bowl 2015: Crowd-Free Things to Do Instead of Watching the Big Gam...
While more than 112 people may be watching the 2015 Super Bowl on Sunday, it may be the perfect time to find some peace and quiet if you're
Learning Which instrument should I play? | Guides | Features | Sinfini M...
Sinfini Music flowchart to help you find the perfect instrument.
How parental-control apps can help grown-ups unplug on vacation
Apps such as Moment, Parental Timelock and Trustlock help adults do a tech detox and monitor their own phone and laptop use
Best Apps and Websites for Travelers - Articles | Travel + Leisure
There's an app for just about everything, from making the most of an extended flight delay to tap...
Kik messaging service updated to include live location tracking from Gly...
If you use Kik Messenger, we have some good news for you. Due to a recent partnership between location tracking service Glympse and Kik, you
BlockScore Lands $2M In Funding For Making I.D. Verification Easier | Te...
In 2012, about 7 percent of all people aged 16 or older in the U.S. experienced identity theft, with their financial losses totaling $24.7 b
Location Sharing Startup Glympse Raises $12M As It Looks For More Device...
Glympse -- a location sharing platform that has integrating its real-time mapping and tracking service into messaging apps, cars, wearables
I Took A Day Trip To Niagara Falls From New York City: This Is What It W...
I Took A Day Trip To Niagara Falls From New York City: This Is What It Was Like
A wave of social media tools help users share stories about the places t...
With social-media apps that let us share real-time stories about places we love, live or linger in, these tools are adding a new layer of in
Flickr and Hunch cofounder Caterina Fake launches discovery app platform...
Caterina Fake's first two startups were Flickr and Hunch, so we're watching with great interest her third venture, the discovery platform Fi
Six scenarios where you can take advantage of the Mountain Collective's ...
The Mountain Collective Pass just went on sale for the 2014/15 season, its third season in existence. The Mountain Collective includes two d
'Findery' iOS App Creates Rich Maps with Crowdsoured Info
The co-founder of Flickr released a new photo-centric app that ties users' personal stories, historical information, news and more to maps.
From Flickr To Findery: Caterina Fake On Building Online Communities
Serial entrepreneur Caterina Fake shares her inspirations for telling stories and building companies.