Come and share your questions, stories, resources, and more this Wednesday via #WellnessWed!
DATE: Wednesday, May 21st
TIME: 2-3pm ET / 11am-12pm PT
WHERE: On Twitter at the #WellnessWed hashtag
WHO:@MomsRising, @KPThrive, @MODHealthTalk, @PostpartumProg, @SAMHSAGov and YOU!
#wellnesswed #wellnesswednesday #postpartumdepression
- award-winning postpartum depression and mental health advocate
- founder of the national women's mental health nonprofit organization Postpartum Progress, which helps moms with PPD, postpartum anxiety, postpartum psychosis, postpartum OCD, postpartum PTSD, depression during pregnancy, depression after loss, post adoption depression and more.
- wife and mom of 2
- parenting blogger
- WARRIOR MOM
- Michigan State University1991
- Postpartum Progress Inc.Founder, 2004 - presentWarrior Mom-In-Chief Of Postpartum Progress Inc, a national nonprofit aimed at vastly improving support for women with postpartum depression and other perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. Author of Postpartum Progress, the world's most widely read blog on PPD.
- Disney Interactive - BabbleWriter, 2014Babble Voices columnist
- The Coca-Cola CompanyDirector of Experiential Marketing
Postpartum Depression in Moms of Multiples: What It's Like, Part 1
Being a mom of multiples is a risk factor for postpartum depression. Lisa, a mother of triplets, shares her own difficult story of having PP
Uncontrollable Anger Can Be Part of Postpartum Depression - postpartum d...
I waited very impatiently staring out the picture window. The diaper bag packed hours ago rested on the floor by my feet. I held on tightly
Postpartum Mood Disorder - How Long Do You Wait Before Asking For Help? ...
It has been two years since my last baby was born. It’s only recently that I’ve realized I’ve developed a bad habit over the years that I’ve
Understanding Vulnerability in Postpartum Depression
All the ways new mothers feel vulnerability, and why it keeps them from getting the help they may need if they have postpartum depression.
Why You MUST Get Professional Treatment for Postpartum Depression
The two key reasons moms should never avoid getting professional treatment for postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety or pregnancy depres
Practical Advice on Postpartum Depression, Antidepressants & Weight ...
A psychiatrist and postpartum depression specialist offers practical advice on antidepressants and weight gain
Get Your Climbing Boots Ready, Warrior Moms - Climb Out 2014 - postpartu...
Today is the winter solstice, the shortest and darkest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. If all this darkness is getting you down,