Hoo boy don't like the sound of that.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- I seem to remember that it remains there in limbo for a limited time, but after that it gets deleted if you haven't logged in in the meantime.Nov 14, 2012
- Most of the stuff I've read seems to indicate that your account is not deleted, and even if you don't have an account, a "shadow profile" is generated for you.
Here's an older link: http://yro.slashdot.org/story/11/10/18/1429223/facebook-is-building-shadow-profiles-of-non-usersNov 14, 2012
- Oof, OK I guess I'd better look into this further. Thought I had done it right, but it sounds like maybe something more is needed. Thank you all! :)Nov 14, 2012
- I'm sure you did it as correctly as anyone can. The issue isn't you, it's them :)Nov 14, 2012
- This conversation has also led me to install Do Not Track Plus for Chrome. Thanks,Nov 14, 2012
- Thank you! :)Nov 15, 2012